• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PicStash

1. P

Totally Free Image Hosting With Tons Of Features Including Randomizer And Copyrights

Are you tired of seeing things like this? Your accounts with us never expire, no bandwidth limit, and your images are there for life. PicStash has been taking fast. No popups on your clicked image pages to keep your visitors happy to check your images. We offer a ton of features the...
  2. P

Image Hosting - No Bandwidth Limits - Direct Linking - Image Randomizer - Lots More

No; it's just a link to a picture that does not exist (in the previous post) by that poster. He is just trying to butt in with his image host (that deletes images without notice ;)) The image from my first post was an image I uploaded that I see a lot from photobucket when your images expire
  3. P

Image Hosting - No Bandwidth Limits - Direct Linking - Image Randomizer - Lots More

Its all working fine. 321336-gaphd is not an image on the server
  4. P

Are you tired of seeing things like this? Your accounts never expire, no bandwidth limit, and your images are there for life. PicStash has been taking fairly fast. New layout is being designed and should be up soon. No popups on your clicked image pages to keep your visitors from...
  5. P

Upload And Share Your Images All You Want! Image Copywrite/Watermark/Randomizer/More!

http://www.PicStash.com PicStash has been taking off like a wildfire! We offer a ton of features the other guys don't - 5MB images - Galleries. Make as many albums as you'd like - Copyrights/watermarks to protect your images - Randomizer for your galleries. This is good to show...
  6. P

(Ad-free) DirectAdmin Hosting

There are probably a ton of sites on the internet you have not heard of that were even in business before 2008
  7. P

GetGB free cPanel 100GB bandwidth hosting! PHP/MySQL and email!

we had almost 30seconds of downtime the past 2 months
  8. P

GetGB - free cPanel web hosting! Quick overview: - Your own domain or ours - Disk space: 5GB - Bandwidth: 100GB - PHP/MySQL - Webmail - FTP - Backups - Video Tutorials Instant account activation http://www.GetGB.net GetGB is giving you the opportunity to signup for quality...
  9. P

We are looking for two webmasters with already established websites and receiving webmaster visitors. For this you should be running some kind of webmaster resource site maybe. We would like to host you for free with no ads. You will receive more features then we have going for our free site...
  10. P

Need free web hosting with mySQL quote more then 50 Mb

http://www.GetGB.net 5GB Space 100GB Bandwidth cPanel FTP php/mysql no post2host
  11. P

Hosting for 5 sites

GetGB can do this for you. When you signup you receive 5 credits for 5 websites. If you needed more open a ticket and get more. Each website received 5GB space and 100GB bandwidth and cPanel control panel :) We support php/mysql/email/database/ftp/file manager/etc check us out at...
  12. P

GetGB - free cPanel web hosting! Now with Cron Jobs support Quick overview: - Your own domain or ours - Disk space: 5GB - Bandwidth: 100GB - PHP/MySQL - Webmail - FTP - Backups - Video Tutorials Instant account activation http://www.GetGB.net GetGB is giving you the...
  13. P

Free cPanel Hosting 100GB Bandwidth/5GB Disk Space

I've had questions if I plan offering paid hosting. I may in the future, but as for now I only want to offer free hosting
  14. P

Free File/Image Hosting - Hotlinking allowed - 5gb Space

Site looks good. I see you have premium accounts with images that do not expire. With the free account how often do they expire? It probably says it somewhere and I'm just missing it lol
Back