• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by plaiboi

1. P

Need host for under $2

Im looking for a host for under $2/month with the following. At least... 100 MB space 3 GB Bandwidth PHP MySQL and all the other goOdies...:) Any help will be appreciated...thx!
  2. P

illusionfxnet.com?

website seems down right now. Theres a first for everything...
  3. P

Best PHP/MySQL Book

Has anyone read Sams Teach Yourself PHP in 24 Hours? Is it good book? Would I also need another book for MySQL? Or does this cover MySQL also?
  4. P

I might be able to host everyone!!!

Thats why i said "(ie. PHP)" as to indicate it was one of the scripting languages that takes advantage of MySQL. Once again, note the "(ie PHP)" One who is literate at all would know that when "ie" is used, an example is being shown.
  5. P

Auto e-mail signup? plz help~

ok then that answered my question. So i need to have root in order to create accounts. Thanx. Anyone of any e-mail hosts? That will allow me to have unlimited accoutns?
  6. P

duh...but i think by that statement he meant that since hes going to support all the scripting languages (ie. PHP) that he will also include MySQL databases for use with the scripts.
  7. P

This sounds great. Will there be ads?
  8. P

100Mb web space for $1.59/mon

ur plans seem good, only problem is bandwidth for me. 10gb aint enough. Perhaps you should consider making it 20gb.
  9. P

ASP Question!

ok...PHP it is. Anyone got some good book recommendations (for a beginner) or good tutorials?
  10. P

i read the FAQ and the answer to my question is NO.
  11. P

ASP Question!

Every ASP host ive seen doesnt even give a database with the hosting plan. They make u pay outrageous amounts of money monthly ($80/month) for a MS SQL server. Im beginnig to think that learning ASP will not be worth it for me. I'm still deciding on wether to learn ASP or PHP. ASP seems...
  12. P

of course you have to use a form for signup. I need a script that when the form is submitted it will use the information provided to create a mailbox.
  13. P

I read the FAQ for that program and it doesnt seem to be able to automatically create mailboxes. Is there any other way i could do it or are there any companies that will sell me an unlimited amount of mailboxes and will provide me with a script to signup, etc, and i can customize the stuff to...
  14. P

ASP.NET Unlimited Domains hosting Starting from $4.95/month

your website isnt working.
  15. P

ASP Host?

Does anyone know of any Windows 2000 hosts for less han $10/month that offers a good amount of space and bandwidth? I need windows 2000 because of ASP. Also its a plus if they support ASP .NET also.
Back