• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by polestar

1. polestar

Teens forum

Dammit, that site is sweet as a nut! Found it hilarious to read!
  2. polestar

Your favourite font sites?

Hey look - it's so long since I posted my avatar has the wrong b/g colour. If only I was smart enough to use transparency!!
  3. polestar

Your favourite font sites?

I like FontFreak.com. Only freaks allowed. :p
  4. polestar

Question:

For sure, that's very interesting... I hope your tests went ok. Rock on dudes, polestar
  5. polestar

Read to me!

I remember on the Commodore Amiga there being a fun 'utility' where you could type stuff in and the computer read it out. You could change pitch, speed, etc.... I looked up this add-on IE toolbar: http://www.text-reader.com/pagereaderbar/index.html I haven't tested it, but if anyone...
  6. polestar

Question:

How long do you spend on average each day posting messages on this forum just for the sake of it? How do you see activities such as posting on the general forum and perfecting your avatar?... Escapism? Honest fun like playing videogames but more interesting? A sense of self-importance...
  7. polestar

Read to me!

Dear mods, You do an honest, excellent job -- kudos for giving up your time in such a productive and helpful way. I have a suggestion: Please add a "Stephen Hawking-esque voice reader" option to the bottom of each post. It will be of great help to people who can't read, for whatever...
  8. polestar

Just Call me Freakshow

It's the man with the smallest brain! :p
  9. polestar

Your favorite poster is back!

Yeah - I've noticed quite a few people who aren't regulars have started posting again. Weird...
  10. polestar

English Premiership Discussions

I haven't seen the word LEEDS mentioned too often in this thread. So I've written it real big. Just so you remember my post after they win the league this season. It's all about scoring goals, and Leeds have the best attacking squad in the Premiership. They're not too bad in all the...
  11. polestar

Problem With Background

it would be helpful to see the relevant part of the code please.
  12. polestar

elevated effect ?

Right as always my fur-ball friend. :chinese2: Shaggin' hell - you've been busy working on the old post count Jesus! Laters. :p
  13. polestar

I am leaving tomorrow!

bruce = phrozen? not been round these parts for awhile, that's all... forgive my ignorance, cheers.
  14. polestar

[Thread Closed] Why?

While we're on the subject, what is it why? How does that occurence occur?
  15. polestar

is this image any good?

IMHO: yes and yes! :cool:
Back