• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by porkroll

1. P

Looking for free hosting for my domain

i prefer to not post but if you can set me up a host for my domain on spot like right now. it will be an exception. i'll be using rainz-story.com as my domain. thank you.
  2. P

Do new yahoo domains take this long?

yep i registered the domain to my host changed name servers and its been 3-5days now and site is still unactive..
  3. P

Do new yahoo domains take this long?

i just bought a domain 1.99 .com plan like 3-5 days ago and changed the name servers to my host, its been like 3-5days but my site is still offline ? any clue if it has to do with the domain itself or is it the host im with?
  4. P

Yahoo has $1.99 .com domains again

its 1.99 first year then rest $12.95... active 04/10/2009 $12.95 PAYPAL Update
  5. P

Looking for free hosting for my domain

i just bought a .com domain and require for a free host for the time being. i just need a decent host. Preferably no ads. oh and the hosting will be based on a community support forum for my game server. Cpanel 500mb-1gig diskspace 10gig bandwith msql databases. if im asking for...
  6. P

High Bandwidth cPanel hosting. Accounts starting at just $1.50

hmm any ideas what the nameservers are?
Back