• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Prasad007

1. P

Free cPanel Web Provider (PHP, MYSQL, Fantastico) - Online Since 2005

This is indeed very good hosting. I just got an account couple of days back. And it's fast and reliable! :D
  2. P

Small CPanel Hosting Request

I guess it's fine then. I'll use your forum once in a while and I'm not hosting warez ;) So I guess I'm fine with your hosting then. Thank you again!
  3. P

well I took the 300 mb adfree plan. I dont mind logging in and posting in the forums. But as far as usage of the given space is concerned, I will barely be using 50-100megs at a time, and as you said you want to make sure "space and bandwidth is being used well". So will I be suspended for not...
  4. P

It seems you're hosting has a big queue. So I hope my hosting account wont be removed for less usage... ? because its just for one gaming clan and its discussions.
  5. P

I need free hosting for my online gaming clan. We basically want a forum... but might have temporary hosting of files, maybe mods and the like. So I need : Space: 1 GB Bandwidth: 10 GB I think that should be enough.. I'd love hosting without ads... but posting any amount is perfectly fine...
  6. P

decent free mail

gmail...
  7. P

Text-based games

check out this game... http://games.swirve.com/utopia/
  8. P

Crafty Cyntax VS Help Center Live

crafty syntax :)
  9. P

new godaddy coupon!

thanks guys :D
  10. P

Which ad type would you prefer?

Standard top placement AdSense banner
  11. P

Wanna know the most popular board used for

Simple Machines Forum.
  12. P

GOOGLE PAGE RANK 4 Tech site domain for sale

im not looking for much, just want to sell it. Ive got no time to manage it. Anyway the site is removed. Only the PR4 domain is up for sale now.
  13. P

GOOGLE PAGE RANK 4 Tech site domain for sale

the site's name is www.techultimatum.com and YES IT IS A GOOGLE PAGE RANK 4 site and YES its for sale. the reason im selling is coz im a student and i dont have enuff time to manage it. if any1 is interested plz pm me.
Back