• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PreDarSatan

1. P

Quality webdesign at an extremely low cost :)

I knew I forgot something :) I'll add it today, tomorrow, upcoming week, whatever It's just this site and section5's forums, it's done, but not yet uploaded so you should be able to see it between now and never. I'll work on a portfolio then :)
  2. P

Quality webdesign at an extremely low cost :)

Oh, don't mind the banner, it's sucky I know :) http://www.design-t.net Giving a 15% discount to the first person to sign up :)
  3. P

Need an artist.

Dunno if you like it but I gave it a try ;)
  4. P

Selling a quality vBulletin style :: Cheap

One of my clients made a run for it so i've got a style left, price starts @ 75€ If you want the style please send me an email including contact info and website url. http://pds.techmx.com *bump bump(edit)* forgot :P email: predarsatan@chello.nl I will contact you when you buy the...
  5. P

An anti-gator program

Awesome prog I say, it's really great :D
  6. P

Transparent

Free programs that do things well are rather rare lol :P
  7. P

Cartoons / Anime

Anime is kewl, as long as it isn't "kid" anime, or just plain stupid Evangilon Kenshin Akira =]
  8. P

Transparent

Photoshop
  9. P

Need template, budget around $150-200

I'd LOVE to do that template, I play warhammer myself (vampire counts but I've got all the 5th edition books) If you want I have some offline examples, payment goes via paypal or a simple bank transfer Contact me ;) icq: 113355261 msn: justdontreplytothis@hotmail.com
  10. P

vBulletin Styler offering services

Thanks ;) I'd just LOVE to style a theme board for once, especially anime lol
  11. P

Only graphic that I have avaible is my signature LOL :P Anyway, i'm working on a project now, when it's done, you can all drool at it :P
  12. P

Í don't make a difference between € and $ ;) I'm busy with a project now, which is going great imho, when it's done I'm sure I'll win all (or most) of your trust =]
  13. P

EDIT: I forgot to tell y guys that after a few, I'll trow up the prizes drastically (The first one got a discount, hows that?) Ok first to you to know, I haven't styled any boards that are currently online, you might say WHAT??? But I'm not some freaky kid :) (I've styled tons of boards, all...
  14. P

The best host for a forum

OH c'mon what for forum do you want to run???? There are only crappy hosts with mysql and php(i suppose you want php and def not cgi...) Dream on lad, you won't find any, maybe if you would alow very anoying adds, and you're not going to run php, coolfreepages.com is something for you :D
  15. P

Gloverworld

WOA kewl host INSTANT creation, wow this is really good, really great for small fan sites :) hmmmz if you'd all sign up on the forums and put a sig that you want ftp... they are kinda newbie in hosting anywayz hehe :)
Back