• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by prestigehost

1. P

Dedicated Server Needed

hi klarth, Well, direct admin and all takes up about 80 mb ram on the system (just checked it) So that leaves some buffer. Direct Admin is installed for free, and it's really handy! By the way, we take paypal Thank you, Kevin
  2. P

Dedicated Server Needed

hello, I can deliver a p3 700 mhz and 128 mb ram 8 gb hard drive 350 gb transfer Free directadmin $35 a month The only problem is, that its not yet ready to be setup. The package you mention below, is from a DC who only has a 3mbit connection (for all the servers!!!!)...
  3. P

Looking for dedicated server.

We have also have a server with that kind of b/w. You can contact me at: msn@prestigehost.net kevin@prestigehost.net If you are intrested, please send a email to kevin@prestigehost.net with some more specs (hardware specs) Thank you (www.prestigehost.net)
  4. P

== Dedicated Cobalt RaQ 4I Server ==

hello, just to let you know, you frogot to add how much transfer is include! (i know i can't respond, sorry)
  5. P

Help Needed!

Yes, give us a indication.
  6. P

Need FTP hosting

are those legal anime episodes?
  7. P

hosting for dating site - very urgent

Hello, I might be able to offer you a plan. But can you give me a rough guess how much space and transfer you need. You can also contact me on my pm, for a very special offer! Let me know, Kevin (www.prestigehost.net)
  8. P

Looking for 1.5GB+ space, 250GB+ BW...

hello, I hope you have not yet made up your mind yet, i have a package to offer as well. i can offer you 2 gb space and 250 gb transfer for 19 dollar a month. This would unclude 10 mysql databases (more if needed) and unlimited email accounts! We offer 24/7 support. You can contact me...
  9. P

domainsite.com?

well, the whois and everything might be updating. I know .com/.net/.org are very quick with updating at the moment. But .info's have another main registar.
  10. P

I need a domain plz? (Urgent)

well, i think they stopped offering the free .info's... I doubt that someone is giving you a .com for free. So a .tk would be your best bet!
  11. P

Host needed!

sorry, I misread the post (thought it was 2 gb) i withdraw my offer. sorry, Kevin, www.prestigehost.net
  12. P

Quick Host Needed!!!!!!!!

hello, I can offer you the package you requested at 40 dollar a year (500 mb space and 15 gb transfer) With all the options you list except cpanel, we replace that with Direct Admin, which is top notch! (www.directadmin.com) You can find more information on our website...
  13. P

I need some cheap hosting, yo!

hello, i can offer this with directadmin, (and installatron, which sort of fantastico). 750 mb space 25 gb transfer it includes all the options exept cpanel (which we replace with www.directadmin.com) for 50 dollar a year, we offer quality support and we do not oversell! If you...
  14. P

Which set of speakers...

well, if i were you i would go for the logitech (x230) i have the 5.1 version (x530) and they are awsome!! I would really recommend you them.
Back