• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by QueenSerenity

1. Q

I want to hosting anime episode

I want to hosting the file and link them to my website.
  2. Q

Why do I have sign up for free iPods to get 100 megs. When I can save up my money and then go buy from the store. All I have need from 100 to 300 megs for anime episode.
  3. Q

I am looking for file storage to hosting anime episode on my website. Do any one know good file host with alot bandwith or maybe ftp server client. Love, QSerenity
  4. Q

Donate Graphics to Anime Dreamer

Wait 24 hours the bandwith should go down
  5. Q

Donate Graphics to Anime Dreamer

I am starting up a graphics section on my website soon. I am looking for people donate some layout, anime art work, avatar, banner, and etc to my website for our one year anniversary coming next month. I will give you credit for work. You can pm here or email at anime_dreamer5@hotmail.com . Here...
  6. Q

Free Host wanted (For media)

Try http://www.clickngrab.com and you can store upto 500mb.
  7. Q

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

Where do I sign up on your website. I didn't see sign up order form
  8. Q

Looking for a Reseller

Yes, I have reseller plan and my boyfriend is going to buy another reseller plan next week for main website just in case first reseller go down for a time. I am plan to open December 10, 2004 if nothing go wrong with our main website. So look for around then.
  9. Q

Looking for a Reseller

I like offer but How many website can I host with this reseller plan
  10. Q

Looking for a Reseller

I'm interested in starting a webhosting site and would like to know if someone could offer me a reseller. I would like to give each person around 5-100 mb. I have looking around reseller that fit my budget under $10.00. I am will to accept offer from people and place advertise of website too. It...
  11. Q

Looking for a Reseller

I didn't know. I just delete and to reseller section. Thank you for tell me
  12. Q

Looking for a Reseller

I'm interested in starting a webhosting site and would like to know if someone could offer me a reseller. I would like to give each person around 5-100 mb. I have looking around reseller that fit my budget under $10.00. I am will to accept offer from people and place advertise of website too...
Back