• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rakatar

1. R

I need webhosting

They do not really suit. Were looking at about 500-1000mb space. and 30gigs bandwidth
  2. R

I need webhosting

potentially. yes.
  3. R

I need webhosting

Well, they are torrent files. All that is contained in them is lists of files and the tracker location. No actual copyrighted data.
  4. R

I need webhosting

I am looking for a good reliable webhost that supports meets the following requirements some unix preferably red hat php4 mysql databases at least 1 pop3 email 30 gb bandwidth /mo a fair amount of webspace allows hosting bit-torrent trackers. Thats pretty much it. If anyone can help...
  5. R

Looking for a host allowing adult content.

Wow thats a really good offer. I had a look at your site, also a look at the TOS would we be exempt from this rule? We have a website that contains adult material. there are no work arounds =/
  6. R

Looking for a host allowing adult content.

We currently have a site (kikdo.net) running phpBB. We have had alot of problems with this free host so we are willing to move to a paid host. What we need. adult content allowed 1gb+ space 10gb+ bandwidth (will probably increase as our site finds its feet again) php 4 with "GD Support...
Back