• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ranvier

1. ranvier

Got a new cell phone!

Hmm...i may be wrong, no body seems to be using Germany's created Siemens phone. That's mine at the moment. Not really nice in terms of colour counts but enough for me already. :) (Siemens M55)
  2. ranvier

Free Antivirus Software

Hmm...you may wish to try out Avast! @ www.avast.com But i still stand by Norton. :D
  3. ranvier

name change

*thumbs up* to the admins who doesn't mind when people ask for username change. If i were to ask someone in some other forums to change, they will most probably ignore ya or say, "NO"/"Sorry"/"I don't have the permission..."/"It's against the site policy"/"Hahaha, create a new acct! And now, F...
  4. ranvier

Own Domain Full Featured Hosting /w Cpanel

To prospective members, thefreewebhosting.com has launched the FREEWEB point system! Be part of this fantastic host, post actively in their forum and be rewarded. TFWH needs more members with vast knowledges of all sorts that can benefit TFWH community as a whole. Skills such as web...
  5. ranvier

Interesting Email Virus

For my case, my pop3 email account is constantly BOMBARDED by 20-30 emails that contains attachments. All are so called "bounced" emails...it may be lesser than some who are more unlucky than me but i'm very very annoyed by this too. It seems that the whole world knows my email...
  6. ranvier

Big Free Hosting

For free? Earn it. Some host may occasionally ask for errands. If you do it well, they may allocate some of the space and bandwidth for free. As for who? You need to find it yourself.
  7. ranvier

Dear kitara, a domain name is very cheap nowadays. It's already godsend to see so many free hosting. If you are really desperate, get a subdomain hosting instead. If you are proficient in web designing, then take the time to register a domain. If not, wait for a few months, learn some HTML...
  8. ranvier

Speed test

Whoa, amazing...using a cable broadband and lives in the same country as the server, my speed is slower than some other living across the earth! yucky...-__-
  9. ranvier

Speed test

Blank zip downloads at a speed of around 165KB/s. I lives in Singapore, that's why. :)
  10. ranvier

Well, ~2 weeks has passed. I still wish to say that i'm totally satisfied by their service. Nothing will be forever, however i believe TFWH will be around for as long as there are people supporting them. :) I am one of them.
  11. ranvier

Although it was just a short 2-3 days, i am already quite impressed by their service. Not only are they fast in responding, they are also fast in activating a new application once it pass it terms and condition. I'm not sure about this in the long run as the world is unpredicable. But at...
  12. ranvier

Upgrading vbulletin is recommended

Aiya~ Sorry about that. :confused2
  13. ranvier

Upgrading vbulletin is recommended

It's out! Well admins, vBulletin v3.0.0 is out. /Will be looking forward to see you guys update it. :)
  14. ranvier

vB3 late next week!

:applaudin Well, what can i do except to look forward to that day. :)
  15. ranvier

Free cPanel webhosting! No Forced Ads/PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/FTP! Up to 10000MB/100000MB!

Dear lifelesshost, if you can read this, kindly reply to me and enlighten me why is it that the domain company that you contracted to register my domain name isn't replying to my query AFTER they have registered my domain name. I have no links to any CP whatsoever to control my domain and...
Back