• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by RECEP

1. R

ATB Hosting Reviews

I agree with you, atb stuff calls members or their forum stuff to take user reviews here... I wrote my review here about atb, I was using it for 3 months with around 20 co.cc domain, yes, a bit much but l was installed just wordpress on them and be sure l wasnt using 50% of the server...
  2. R

ATB Hosting Reviews

Mokono, l am very sure that u are not on atb for 3 months, otherwise u would agree with me. the owner may also approve me that their server crashed 2 times in 3 months, so, where were you? :):evilb:
  3. R

Real Private VPS + OffSite Backup!!!

why big servers are amd? l would pefer intel
  4. R

ATB Hosting Reviews

Hello guys, This is the second time my paid4host provider crashed in 2 months. I am very nervouse becouse of their service I lost my files everytime they crash my control panel and my times l spended to set up those sites.... I cant write it in their forums cos the owner of their forums delete...
  5. R

Reliable Post4Host ?

l checked as you asked sean, l checked from host-tracker.com and as u see no response from all servers and l still cant reach my sites for 2 or 3 days... l wish u solve this firewall issue:)
  6. R

Reliable Post4Host ?

l am thanksfull for all these pals who offer service here, l will try both of them, but first of all let me remember my post says l wish all of them are reliable as l asked, cos l dont wanna disappointments like atb or hosting4u. l tried atb and host4u and these two hosting services diappointed...
  7. R

rss fetching requirements for web host side

no reply ? let me refresh
  8. R

rss fetching requirements for web host side

hello friends, l am working on a project and in this project l need to use rss fetching features on a blog l am willing to lunch and in this system l need to fetch rss news from sites and post in my blog. but in this free web hosting provided system l am having problem on fetching rss feeds with...
  9. R

Absolutely Free cPanel hosting with Great Support!!!

I Also Advice any1 who is looking for fast and reliable addfree web hosting, also using hosting4you for 2 weeks, didnt met any problem yet, more faster than any other free provider here and no system restrictions. Wish Always goes better. Good Service ++ Hosting Nutrition Datas and Web Directory
  10. R

۞ Free Hosting No Posting 5.5Gb Space 10Gb BW ۞

filelan, l am sorry to inform you but l still couldnt manage to set dns :) u should take a hand :)
  11. R

problems with free hosts

Hello friends, l want to know if u also have problems with free hosts in mysql or php cos of less featuress.. today while l was tring to install phpld 2.2 version(free) l got this error. any1 get same ?
  12. R

friend can u check if its ok ?
  13. R

filelan, it may be a special question but, why you select this controle panel? is it better than vista oe ipanel ?
  14. R

Free Hosting Plan

its suspended :)
  15. R

10GB space 50GB Bandwidth

oh, site doesnt open
Back