• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by redboyke

1. R

database structure

I had a website before with database structures for difrend types of sites on a sheet. example real estates site, phone site, etc.... problem is i lost the url i tryed looking on google but cant seem to find it again i'm wondering if some of you have some similar sites would be grat...
  2. R

Myspace Script

only cool thing about that script is the pagerfunction unfortionaly it's encrypted and the maker wouldnt provide any info.
  3. R

Why MSN?

no *** way you will be using those 50GB just for email. i use gmail for my email on internet cause it ha better filter then hotmail and because it allows u to forward the emails. and it's a nice storage to read back all your old emails from friends
  4. R

New TLD - .tel

it would probably be 3Fases like the .eu domains again Fase 1 trade marks and copyrights and stuff Fase 2 other company's Fase 3 public
  5. R

What do you think about us brits?

only the female ones ^-^
  6. R

PC to PC transfer

if the laptop has internet i think it's easier to setup an ftp server to get the files. if not then plug the laptop in to your router and make sure both pc and laptop are part of the same network and make a shared folder on the pc on the laptop go to my network and u'll see a folder with your...
  7. R

Hosts using an unlimited reseller

i was in a boarding school and started a 'ittle 'store' selling sigarets, liquior and sweets at school and i got kicked out because of it. did i make profit? not much but yes in my eyes it was 'successfull' depends what your goals are to see if u are successfull. and it did make me popular at...
  8. R

need hosting support SSh

the quy has a point, whats up with that stonerocket?
  9. R

VISTA + D-Link DSL-380T Baaaaad

it's still to soon to go to vista many drivers and programs dont function proparly better wait few years :P
  10. R

VISTA + D-Link DSL-380T Baaaaad

try to do a system restore thing then if it's only 2 days ago
  11. R

howto pick a hosting provider

yes and if hosting providers on FWS (and others) would show there uptime instead just claming their 99% uptime their wouldnt be any need to create several accounts. cause uptime is the moste important thing about a server. 2nd one is connection speed.
  12. R

Please help me with my site

i thougt google accepted 3 ads's a page, i count 4
  13. R

howto pick a hosting provider

still it shouldnt be calculated by 99% there is a big difrence between claming 99% and the server beeing up for 30 days then u can better make a status page where people can actualy see the uptime. btw not all software updates are relevant to webservers but if u going to update it there...
  14. R

Free .info !

i said yearly not right now... verisign was going to let the prices go up for al domains and they are giving 200 .info domains free to agents from what i've heard.
  15. R

Ben is legal!

gambling and hookers,stripteasebar :P
Back