• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ririn003

1. R

request~20mb space and 50gb bandwidth for manga hosting^^

No, I am asking for 20mb space and 50gb bandwidth. Please read the first post.
  2. R

Its very inappropriate to call it a download server. It will contain all the information about our group and also a small discussion board for suggestions. Sorry I was a bit heady in my last reply. Thank You.
  3. R

Sir, I am very happy to know that you are very concerned about legal process of my website. Please Keep your concerns to yourself. I never asked you to host my site. Indeed Bleach anime is licensed in us and japan. but to your kind information only the english verson by Viz Media of popular...
  4. R

please stop posting if you are no help. i clearly meant 50gb bandwidth and 20mb space from the start. now our weekly release consumes 20gb bandwidth thats 20*4=80gb bandwidth for a month.. so i am asking much less(around 30gb) then our requirements.
  5. R

our weekly release consumes around 20 gb of bandwidth.. so 50 gb is just enough for us..
  6. R

No, i want to setup a full & dedicated webpage...
  7. R

well we just need a page to update everyweek with our latest release.... and also announce important notices..... So 5mb out of 20mb is just enough for it^^ thanks for the offer^^ but we need around 50gb bandwidth per month :(
  8. R

i need around 20mb space & 50gb bandwidth for a manga Webpage for latest bleach chapters by #blood-scanlations... i 'll accept all other conditions like ads, banners etc... Also i need 15mb minimum file size upload... as we do hq scantalations.....
Back