• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rovio

1. R

Request free cPanel hosting

Requesting for free 300 mb space, 50 gb bandwidth, x2 all features (mysql,email,etc.) Stable and reliable server with php version switcher. Website is an online ftp site for mobile users that im still developing, im willing to put a link back to your website or just tell me what do you want...
  2. R

HostingDreams.net Free (P2H) offshore shared and reseller hosting service

I can't register on your forum, image verification is not appearing
  3. R

FreecPanelReseller.com : A free cPanel WHM Reseller!

Sir is dot tk domain allowed?
  4. R

Requesting for cPanel hosting account

Any other offer? I really need a host now ~_~
  5. R

Requesting for cPanel hosting account

Requesting for 200mb space, 5gb bandwidth, cPanel and fast and stable server for my mobile site. I prefer no banner or text ads just a linkback. Thank you :-)
  6. R

Free hosting request

Requesting for webhost that allows adult hosting (im uploading the files) the files are 10% own by me and the rest are public. 15gb space 80gb bandwidth cPanel ffmpeg x1 database,email etc backlink and ads are good
  7. R

Cpanel Webhosting

Im requesting for a free cpanel adult hosting, i need 100mb space and 50gb bandwidth. Simple linkback or text ads in return for that.
  8. R

Cpanel webhosting request

Im looking again for a host please reply or pm me thank you
  9. R

What do you want to become in future?

Have a decent job, become a useful and productive individual in my country :D
  10. R

Webhosting for java games

I need a webhost that allows hosting of java games, some of the files are my property and some are public freeware. 2 gb space, 10 gb bw, x1 features, cPanel. Linkback on the footer is ok to me thank you.
  11. R

i found a host that allowed me to edit my php.ini but it does not support exec() function maybe that's the rare one. Btw thanks for all the replies :)
  12. R

i found a host that allowed me to edit my php.ini but it does not support exec() function maybe that's the rare one. Btw thanks for all the replies :)
  13. R

Hi guys anyone supports exec() function on their server?
  14. R

Free cPanel and Resellers , One time posts

Your website is not responding
  15. R

thanks sir for the opportunity, im starting to like your hosting service :)
Back