• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by s0nicfreak

1. S

Free hosting control panel for CentOS 5?

Anyone know one other than ISPConfig?
  2. S

Free hosting for personal blog

I will give you exactly that if you're willing to put adsense on it.
  3. S

Whats simpler windows or linux?

I would say linux, because since I installed it on my brother's computer he has not had to ask me for help getting a virus removed so the computer would work...
  4. S

Free VPS's? Seriously?

Let's say you have a server, and you don't use the whole thing. You can give away a VPS on it, and then the person getting the vps tells other people how cool you are, how great your service is, etc. driving other people to your paid hosting or to view your ads if you're a post-to-host. You will...
  5. S

CHEAP Unmetered VPS - 1GB RAM, 2GB Burst, 40GB HD - $7.60 - 8 CORE XEONS + i7 920s

Well think about it, is 8.40 40% or 50% off of 14?
  6. S

CHEAP Unmetered VPS - 1GB RAM, 2GB Burst, 40GB HD - $7.60 - 8 CORE XEONS + i7 920s

What are your rules? Do you allow adult sites, etc.?
  7. S

CheepWebHost.com = $2 hosting, pay yearly and get free domain

Hi! If you're looking for webhosting please check out CheepWebHost.com. If you sign up for any yearly plan, you will get a free domain name!
  8. S

Hi, I'm the owner of CheepWebHost.com and I have a special deal for you this week. If you sign up for a yearly plan (http://hosting.cheepwebhost.com/peryear.php) at cheepwebhost.com from now (July 20) through July 27th, you will get a free domain name! .com, .net, .org, .info, whatever you...
  9. S

free domain www.yourname.com (or .net, .org, .info, .name)

It's easy! All you do is go to any bank and say "Hello, I'd like to open an account."
  10. S

Cheap Host needed plus free domain

Hi fr33z, check your pms
  11. S

Money Orders

Hi LiarLiar, CheepWebHost.com will accept money orders if paid yearly. Plan A (500 MB space & 5 GB bandwidth) is $24 per year. To order via money order email amanda@cheepwebhost.com
  12. S

Looking for hosting

At CheepWebHost.com 500mb space & 5 GB bandwidth is only $2
Back