• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SAFH

1. S

Free Quality Hosting with Lots of space and bandwidth NO ADS

What kind of bonuses to those who apply first?
  2. S

Free WebSpace (5GB) By Umbrella Hosting

All we have to do is this?
  3. S

Box.net - 1GB of File Hosting!

Please read the above. Everybody, use this instead: http://www.box.net/
  4. S

125 MB space and 1 whole TERABYTE of BANDWIDTH!!!

No, not likely. Oh ya sure, even 1KB a day would be "damn good" bandwidth just because it's free. Besides, who are YOU to call other people greedy and judgmental? Some people are so cynical.
  5. S

125 MB space and 1 whole TERABYTE of BANDWIDTH!!!

Oh my goodness all of you haven't even realized that this host is lying??!! 1 terabyte a month equals to 1000GB of transfer in a month. 500mb/day limit will just make it 15GB a month. It's not a lot of bandwidth. I mean you can at least see that 1GB/day will only be 30GB per month.
  6. S

Unparalleled Free Web Hosting

It is unparalleled ... in a very negative way.
  7. S

YourName.com 100% free hosting

I had no idea what you just said, but hostgool is violating the rules by bumping his own thread over and over. Previous "popular" threads have always been locked, even if there were no violation of the rules.
  8. S

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Someone PLEASE lock this thread. hostgool won't let this thread ever die by bumping it incessantly!!
  9. S

100MB space and 50GB transfer or get much more! cpanel and fantastico! get it today!

Can we get a free domain for putting up banners?
  10. S

up to 1GB space! cpanel! fantastico!

So I suppose he means no spamming.
  11. S

up to 1GB space! cpanel! fantastico!

I don't get what you mean by "quality"
Back