• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by satishgaire

1. S

Is Zendfree down (again) ?

lol, unlike me who provides raid service with all my vps and dedi and all hostings :D even if server crashes or what ever. your data is safe :D
  2. S

Shoutcast Reseller

Sure! You will be able to create 10 Accounts And have 200 Slots For Price of 4$ a month! Here is the ORDER PAGE And i will set it up ASAP and Post your information.
  3. S

Free Shoutcast Radio Hosting

Bro, PM me or add on msn satish262<at>hotmail.com and i will get you one free.
  4. S

Need 2 packages: 5gb/50gb/php5/mysql

Yes, hosting will be there for more than 5 year. 10gb webspace 80gb bandwidth sql, php 4 and 5 switchable. Email, db everything unlimited. Cpanel or Direct Admin Cost :2$ a month
  5. S

Sweet Webmaster Tools

Really good tools here Enjoy Buddies:D Some of the services there. # Forum UserBar Creator # Fake Traffic Generator # Favicon Generator # Download Scripts # IPB Forum Creator # Link Exchange With Us # Anomizer # MetaTag Generator # PageRank And BackLink Checker # Article...
  6. S

Cheap Proxy Hosting Needed

If you want dedicated ip it will cost u 4$ a month not counting hosting. I can give You, 5 GB Space and since this will mainly use bandwidth then i will give you 100 GB bw. And hosting cost will be 2$ a month. And since your not concered about panel then i would choose Direct Admin as its...
  7. S

Hosting required $3-5 per month

.co.uk domain FREE 100% Space: 20 GB Bandwidth : 50 GB cPanel and Fantastico Plus Included. And ofcourse all other things on like ftp, db, email are all Unlimited. Support: Email, Ticket, Phone, MSN, Yahoo. Price of 2$ a month! To Order go Here Process with a .co.uk domain that you would...
  8. S

Shoutcast Reseller

20 Accounts, 400 Slots, 128 Birate, Unmetered BW. £6.00 a month 6 Euros will be 8 Dollars$ Buy Now!
  9. S

hello staffs

huh. i had another acc here? i didn't kno. Alrite good u merged. how many days do i gotta be member for?
  10. S

PTH Brand New Packages With A Free Domain!

Very good offer. I like the domain offer :D
  11. S

Happy Lunar New Year!!

happy chinese newyear to u also
  12. S

hello staffs

lol, i know you are not plugin for vb but i am also not a bot lol it will take u less than 2 mins to do this. also, funny thing that pple with 10 and 11 posts are able to start a thread and all that and i am not :(
  13. S

Need $1 Hosting

Hmmm.. 500 mb and 5 gb bw. Done Deal! I will give u 1 GB And 10 GB Bw. Idk what your going to do with only 5 gb of bw and emails,db,ftp will be unlimited ofcourse. Order Here Mate!
  14. S

Hosting required $3-5 per month

Space : 20 GB Bandwidth: 100 GB Everything Else like ftp,email, etc all Unlimited. If your lucky of few and enter the code : reseller and your price goes down to 2$ for first month then you will receive a reseller hosting at the cost of regular hosting! You can then sell hosting :D To Order...
  15. S

3$ A month Hosting! Direct Admin Or Cpanel Be first 10 and get reseller!

Space: 20 GB Bandwidth : 100 GB Cpanel Or Direct Admin ( You Choose ) Emails,DB,FTP Etc All such are Unlimited And has all the regular stuff that hostings have so need to ask for that. Script Installers For Cpanel : Fantastico plus For Direct Admin : Installatron Support...
Back