• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sebolains

1. S

50 MB Space, 100GB Bandwidth - FREE

Sure I will. I have a Ragnarok (the game) server, and for people to play it thay have to download a 28MB patch. Lots of people downlaod this patch every day, so I need A LOT of bandwidth but not that much space. Thanks for the web sites! I'll check them RIGHT NOW
  2. S

50 MB Space, 100GB Bandwidth - FREE

I was looking for a Host with AL LEAST 50 MB Of space (That's all I need), and 100GB Bandwidth (I kinda need a lot of bandwidth). If anyone knows a free hosting with this description, you would REALLY help me out!
  3. S

How to host a Web Page with IIS

Ok, basically I'd like to know IF and HOW can I host my own Web Server Using IIS (Internet Information Services). I've been learning ASP for a year now, and I've been using IIS to test my pages. I know that this can be used as an Web Host, being ME my own host (not 100% sure :confused4)...
  4. S

How to Host with IIS.

WTH?! I didn't get it :S
  5. S

How to Host with IIS.

Ok, basically I'd like to know IF and HOW can I host my own Web Server Using IIS (Internet Information Services). I've been learning ASP for a year now, and I've been using IIS to test my pages. I know that this can be used as an Web Host, being ME my own host (not 100% sure :confused4)...
  6. S

free ASP Server Request

OK, so you ALL agree that it will be IMPOSIBLE for me to get a free ASP Hosting Server. Fine I accept that :cry2: . However, I'm still not giving up! I really want my ASP Web Site on the Web. Right now, I'm using IIS to Test my ASP pages. I heart that it's possible for ME to be my OWN host...
  7. S

free ASP Server Request

Well actually, I use Microsoft Acces As a DBMS, so I don't know what type of SQL is :S
  8. S

free ASP Server Request

Hello to everyone. Ok, I'll catch you up: I've been studing ASP for an year now, and I've learnt a LOT. However, I've been wanting to host my webs in a Web Space. That's what whis request is about. I REALLY need an ASP support Web Host, That can stand AT LEAST 10 SQL Databses. It will also...
Back