• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by serrebi

1. S

Christian Jihad

The thing is that most atheists don't really hate religion, they just hate organized religion. So, if you can stand not totally understanding everything and anything, why not believe there is a god? Will that kill you? :D Frankly there are so many problems with organized religion it's not even...
  2. S

I hate network TV...

Yeah, our interuptions aren't that bad here, maybe you just have a bad local affiliate. I mean we had 9-11, but rather then that, all the news updates are done during commercials, not during the show. You know, there's always http://tvlinks.50webs.com if your affiliate isn't using there...
  3. S

Your Youtube videos?

I guess now wouldn't e a good time to say hi, I'm in a coffee crisp commercial, but I was, like two years ago. I don't act like that all the time, thankfully. lol! 17 I think I was when that was recorded circa beginning of 2005[crappy video quality...]. I had deleted it, but sent it to a few...
  4. S

Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park or Futurama?

I voted family guy. Simpsons lost whatever at season 12. THey ran out of original ideas and the way they lay out shows are so obvius. SOUth park, it's the second one, probably because it's satire. Third is futurerama , I dunno, I can't love this show, and I can't hate it, you know what I mean...
  5. S

I'm new! hi! lol

I pwn dju in rl, boom headshot! Well, mk headshot! lol :P
  6. S

I'm new! hi! lol

Hey, this is serrebi. Just thought I'd sign up for fws. I've been a lerker forever lol! :D
Back