• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SFSmoky

1. S

linux dedicated with cpanel needed

Well i Resell for a german hosting company webspace and servers may listen to this WEBSPACE offer Traffic: 1200 GB Webspace: 40.00 GB 1 x de/com/net/org/biz/info/eu-Domain Unlimited Subdomains PHP-Support CGI-Support unlimited Mysql db Server side includes (SSI) SSL-support...
  2. S

dedicated server needed

I am server reseller of a european webhost, best thing i can offer is Intel Celeron 2.4 Ghz 1024 MB DDR-Ram 240 (2 HDDs) GB HD 100 Mbit/s non-shared! UNLIMITED Traffic ! 1 x de/com/net/org/biz/info/eu you can use what linux or win server Root-Access Its a real...
  3. S

Need Hosting Sponsor...

Sorry i didnt understood thatoldman2
  4. S

Need Hosting Sponsor...

i can fill your request but with 100GB b/W and ADS, we can set that also higher if needed...
  5. S

Hosting Request

would you accept ads on the site? how much mb and b/w ?
  6. S

host needed

I can offer you 200 MB 100GB bandwith/per month (if it aint enough then we can give you even more to a good price) - Dedicated ip - Shared SSL - Cpanel with Fantastico - ALL CPANEL FEATURES UNLIMITED !! that would be about 23USD/monthly please note, that if you need anything more then just...
  7. S

need space

Are Ads ok ?
  8. S

Need Croatian 100MB/Unl. Traffic Free Host

i think some people call it download storage for MAYBE illegal files
  9. S

look for100mb storage and 1000mb/month bandwidth (free)

could you put ads on your site ?
  10. S

good host needed

Hello, i can offer you Cpanel & Fantastico 850Mb Space 30GB traffic all cpanel features unlimited this is a custom plan, if you want to apply then please email me at frank@focushosting.biz 4,99
  11. S

Need Spanish of european host that accepts...

what about www.moneybookers.com ?
  12. S

Need hosting templates

Can you provide me a link to them?
  13. S

20GB Space 1TB Bandwith?

i wouldnt host him, at his forum are links to warez and serial numbers to licensed software and games
  14. S

Need Spanish of european host that accepts...

sorry i cant help you then, i dont have a "deutsche Bank" account:cry2:
Back