• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sgt_outlaw

1. sgt_outlaw

A simple suggestion

With all the wasted posts on the matter. Can you atleast censor the word unlimited. I think that may help some issues in a very simple manner. Not sure though if you are able to specialize it to certain sections of the forum, but if so, that could be a great help as well.
  2. sgt_outlaw

Trilex Free Hosting

I do believe you are not supposed to advertise your host here. You have already done so on the free host offers section of the forum as well. Please refrain from doing so in the future.
  3. sgt_outlaw

Anyone know of a script able to do this

Thanks for the help Decker and Wojtek. I was wondering if there was a already done script for that, and although it may be relitively easy to you, I dont know a whole lot of php, though i can probably manage. Thanks alot!
  4. sgt_outlaw

No, a tree directory script breaks in down into categories alone. I want them to be able to have more then one category each. Just a way to basically have them tagged with the word/words that make thier different categories.. As i said above, lets say i searched the category books and the...
  5. sgt_outlaw

I was wondering if anyone knew of a script where i could put a like group of links and the descriptions into a list. Don't really know how to say it, but it only needs to be self submission, though of course a disableable user submission works, and have different drop down fields which they...
  6. sgt_outlaw

Need hosting.....

Well, i am glad to hear that you atleast payed for something like that, even if i don't see how you can have so much bandwidth like that or much less need it on a few 15mb files.. seeing how you said 50 mb space atleast. But i hope you all stability never-the-less.
  7. sgt_outlaw

Any goodPay-By-Phone resgistering

Any good, cheap Pay-By-Phone domain registrars services that anyone knows about. If so i would like to know, so please say wether you know of any.
  8. sgt_outlaw

Great Free Hosting Offer !!!

Well since i am us i suppose thats all good for me, and I am going to try it, as long as others can view it xD Oh, and apupw, i you had read the TOS he said that he doesn't have to accept your free hosting request, so just be a little patient :-). Plus he seems to post here quite...
  9. sgt_outlaw

Southside Designs

Aww, don't be so mean, just tell him nicely, don't want people going about posting in other forums about how we are so mean *grin* Though if he did say why it was i am sure most people would understand, no?
  10. sgt_outlaw

Need free 500mb or 1000mb hosting No ADs

Hopefully by the time that you ahve actually gotten to the need for more space you amybe have alot of hits as well? I would hope so, then you could need to maybe add some ads of your own, in order to pay your current host for the hosting, or maybe just to buy a better host.. xD With all those...
  11. sgt_outlaw

Free host with this?

Hehe, this request is kind of funny, on the unmetered part the fact you are like you don't use much but you don't want to have to worry xD. Basically that just means that you use a host with a decent amount of bandwidth and worry about it when you get close to your limit with that host. That...
  12. sgt_outlaw

"as much as you need" free hosting

There is no need to assult me. Plus for the person who replyed with anime and manga. I myself am a manga lover, and that goes in with anime. There is not much that they really use other then for video and scanlations that take up that much bandwidth really, plus at the same time when you have...
  13. sgt_outlaw

Anyone here use/used globat.com hosting?

I am just interested to know if any of you have used globat.com's hosting service, mainly because toptenreviews.com has it as its best, and plan wise it doesn't look bad at all, yet you can never just judge anything by that.. morally curious on any experiences anybody else has had with them.
  14. sgt_outlaw

"as much as you need" free hosting

heh, i supose you could be right, but also think of the fact that they are down... why do you think they are down. Its because such things are a stress on the server. Plus anybody who has all that done and made and such, would have long since gone over to paid i would think. Thanks for the...
  15. sgt_outlaw

hosting

He means that if each person gets 1 gig of space per account, then every account has a gig reserved for it.. Wether it is used or not does not matter. There are a few ways in which you could adjust the space till the limit of the gigabyte, but for the most part he cannot go over the total of all...
Back