• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sharkbyte

1. sharkbyte

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

**looks down** uhhhhh......lesse here....
  2. sharkbyte

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

hey everyone...long time no see! just dropped in to say hi and add my two cents... anyways, ive found a new niche in life, which will be occupying most of my time, so i wont be here very often, if at all... oh yea... Hi!
  3. sharkbyte

FINALLY found a good free image host

http://photobucket.com 100 megs of space, 2500 megs of bandwith a month... and a lot of misc options.... just thought i'd post this here due to all the people looking for a good free image host with no/not much luck
  4. sharkbyte

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

i like to jog, i just dont like to overwork myself P.S-Pink Floyd rules! you know he has a movie?
  5. sharkbyte

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Sports? arent those like games that involve physical activity or somthing like that.... probaly most of us here are just geeks who have no time for sports....
  6. sharkbyte

Rate me!

maybe he's decided to switch careers and become a stuntman?
  7. sharkbyte

The Evolving Thread

im just voicing my opionion. i dont like threads that turn into flames,etc since it looks hopeless to make this thread what it was supposed to be, i propose i new topic: Mods PLEASE close this thread
  8. sharkbyte

The Evolving Thread

alright, may as well not even put the message there about replying to that post of mine VIA PM ONLY now go outside and see the sun again... ohh... sorry, you might melt. well lucky you, unfortunatley, i have other things more important to do when im 13 then gain money, start a hosting...
  9. sharkbyte

The Evolving Thread

uhh...that was supposed to be an insult,right? just a second.... (squinting at rob's message).... still dont see. it note: if your going to insult me or your trying to start a flame, you might want to do so via PM.... note: also, i dont really like people who think that all young...
  10. sharkbyte

Hidden picture

man! now im gonna have to use IE.... oh, and, i no longer use firebird, i use FireFox
  11. sharkbyte

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

cows...hmmmm..oooooohhhhhh......ahhhh..... shizzywizzy! :cow2
  12. sharkbyte

the longest shortest thread in the world

?uhhh...wha???
  13. sharkbyte

The Evolving Thread

i take it blank that you also invented the internet! oooh! oooh! i know! blank is AL GORE!!!!
  14. sharkbyte

Hidden picture

i dont see anything... higlighting it (CTRL+A) doesnt work....
  15. sharkbyte

The Evolving Thread

every page is a new topic. if you post and notice that that post started a new page, then you must edit it and start a new topic. get it? first pages topic: off topic
Back