• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by shrump

1. S

Mwzaf Free Web Hosting with 5 GB SP + 50 GB BW + CPANEL = NO ads + No post

I agree with you that our site has been down alot this month and the reason being that we have changed servers due to trouble with our previous server, the downtime could of been avoided but due to it being a last minute decision (that was required) a bit of downtime was the consequence. Our...
  2. S

Mwzaf Free Web Hosting with 5 GB SP + 50 GB BW + CPANEL = NO ads + No post

Hi all, I am an admin on Mwzaf and I can tell you that he does own the servers that Mwzaf is on. For the people that are talking about the DNS being gate4host then Mwzaf owns gate4host. Mwzaf also owns hms4host The servers ARE Mwzaf's and we do have FULL control of the servers for the...
  3. S

Looking for hosting

I am wanting to host a text based game.. I would like a sub-domain for now whilst I am testing etc
  4. S

Looking for hosting

I'm looking for free hosting and I need the following: around 2GB of space High bandwidth (offer as much as you can please) MySQL Databases PHP 5 I need to run 3 Cron jobs, one every 5 Minutes, One every 6 hours, one every day (for now) Thanks for reading!
Back