• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Siliconized

1. S

MySQL database needed!

I need it for a forum. Anything else?
  2. S

MySQL database needed!

I am not sure if this can happen but i would like to find a free mysql database provider.I have an account at host.sk but they have too many problems with mysql this days and i wonder if i can use another database instead from db.host.sk. Don't know if this can happen,i mean having my filez at...
  3. S

FTP-upload on HOSK.sk??

As darkone sent use an ftp client and to connect use this ftp://ftp.host.sk username: your username pass: your pass port :21 Simple heh?:biggrin2:
  4. S

Free host with .htaccess

Check this! http://forum.host.sk/read.php?f=19&i=4478&t=4478 Still beta...
  5. S

host.sk speeds... :)

I leave in Greece and the speed is no good.Yeah sometimes host.sk is pretty fast but from a whole week this would be for only 5 hours!!!I have many problems connecting to mysql.Yesterday it didn't even get my pass.I am using a woltlab board and i keep doing refresh to be able to see the posts...
  6. S

Wbb & Host.sk

I am using host.sk as my host for my woltlab board.I've been using it for a long time now but i can't stand it anymore.Many many times i got the error The page cannot be displayed Cannot find server or DNS Error that was happening only in the forum, when i was going to my html page i could...
  7. S

Kilio FTP

!!! Yes kilio really sucks!I've uploaded a forum there and it is way too slow and sometimes it just won't show the page!!! I wouldn't propose anyone having an account to kilio.Also about the ftp mainly you receive this error message 421 Warning too many users try again later. !!!!!!:mad:
  8. S

Looking For A php host to run a forum!

I've fixed up my forum to kilio server,And yeah now my problem is that i have to activate each user manually!Any suggestions for solving this problem except from going to another host? My forum is this http://siliconized.kilio.com/
  9. S

Ok i've login! Thanks i've login to kilio and i am ready to proceed! :)
  10. S

Hello i am looking for a host to run a forum.I have a tripod site and have also check out covers.de and stibs.cc.In covers i don't understand a thing and in stibs if i understand well you can have only an english speaking forum.I'm going to use WoltLab Burning Board 1.1.0 and i don't know much...
Back