• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sitk

1. S

Is yahoo directory worth $299/year?

his obviously asking if its worth the cost of $299 to get his site listed on the yahoo directory. ie. if the benefits are worth $299.
  2. S

CPanel FREE Web Hosting, NO Ads, Domain/Subdomain - HostFreeWeb.com

Great offer, I just hope the site is fast and so is the cpanel loading times. I just signed up but its not instant, i guess you can't have everything. By the way, i put it as a 'business' site, because its not personal or educational but it's not really a business site, it will make no or little...
  3. S

Looking for a Partnership or just some more help!

OK, so in return for the wokr these staff do, what do they get? A salary? Free Hosting?
  4. S

Free Gmail Invites, Fast and Easy to Get

You still need an invite to join. Only some countries can sign up via SMS still. For example, Germany, France, the UK, and most of Europe still cannot sign up via SMS.
  5. S

Free Gmail Invites, Fast and Easy to Get

Hey, I just found out you can get gmail invites easily at www.articlesandtools.com/gmail-invite.php . I got mine today so I decided to show my appreciation by creating this thread. I got mine in about 3 hours and its really easy as long as you follow the instructions. S. King,
  6. S

Free hosting you tell us how much transfer etc you need.

Yes a link would be fine. Does the hosting come with cPanel and MySQL databases?
  7. S

2.5Gb Space, 100Gb Transfer -- Free Domain Name, Dedicated IP, and More!

Will begin posting NOTE: Won't send forum registration validation email!!!!
  8. S

If there isn't going to be any of your Google ads, i'd be interested
  9. S

Free Hosting Request

I am going to run a internet privacy website, with articles to remove privacy threats such as keyloggers and spyware. It will also have tools such as cookies remover and traceroute. The main reason I need the bandwidth is that the site is going to include an anonymous proxy for people to use to...
  10. S

My site is currently at www.articlesandtools.com . It is PR5 and receives between 300 and 500 unique visitors a day. I would need 1gb of space and 50gb of bandwidth. The only problem is I have my own google ads so it would be against google's TOS to put yours as well. The text link I have no...
  11. S

Free Hosting Request

Requirements - 250 MB Space 100 GB Bandwidth cPanel Domain Hosting Advertising - A text link on all pages A 728x90 banner on main page (leaderboard) or smaller Soroush King,
  12. S

2.5Gb Space, 100Gb Transfer -- Free Domain Name, Dedicated IP, and More!

Still down? Are you sure its coming back up?
  13. S

High traffic, Pagerank 5, Homepage Link for $12 a month **3 spots available**

Hello, I am currently selling text link space for websites who require traffic, Pagerank and an opportunity for more SEO. Site: www.articlesandtools.com Location of Links: In top 500 pixels (where it says 'Sponsored Links' on the page) Anchor Text Allowed (length of text must be a...
  14. S

Can U Tell Me Cheap 99.99 Uptime Very Good Hosting???

Ye but the problem with Dreamhost coupons is that the price is only for the first year. After that, you have to pay full price of over $120 a year. I recommend www.siteground.com - $5 a month, free domain, 100GB bandwidth, 5 gigabye space, extremely reliable and support is the best I've ever...
  15. S

Secret to a successful forum?

What do you reckon is a good number of members to aim for? 50? 100? 500?
Back