• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by slayer x

1. S

Help Help

oops sorry about that anyway my problem is fix:D
  2. S

Help Help

Its weird! Everytime I install somthing it says somthing about you need the adminstration or previllages...i cant install anything or do somthing help!!!!!!
  3. S

Homework Help..

Thanks you guys..and gals, I appreciate it. ;)
  4. S

Homework Help..

Sorry for annoying all of you guys... but im very poor in geometry... I need an example of this (or an answer would be nice):D Here goes.. Maths Task: Using a compass and and a ruler see if you can draw a hexagon with equal sides. Draw a circle.Step the compass around the circle...
  5. S

I need help for my HOMEWORK....

You know a site about the round robin?
  6. S

Well you know a very good informative site about this... louis vuitton cup? with lots of info and stuff thanks your one very informative person jan
  7. S

Thanks I can always rely on you jan:D
  8. S

I got this homework I need doing there are like 20 questions.... these are the questions I really need help please help.. Oh and sorry for not posting that much now.. Its about the lousis vuitton cup 3.sketch a map and label the islands and gulf in the vicinity of where the challenge is...
  9. S

For those who plays runescape and quit....

I know runescape is boring and stuff... but for those u play it.... and does'nt need there character anymore i'll take it... My e-mail address is Ultima_pjcdude@hotmail.com thx just wanted to know
  10. S

Anyone plays runescape

lol u guys so since your not playing it can i have your stuff or character lol :D
  11. S

Anyone plays runescape

Just wanderign if you play runescape or you played and stop anyone?
  12. S

Any suggestions with my site?

well...u know any site that is speedy? reliable,fast? and that has unlimited band and 20mb space? thx oh da font.....i'll work on that which font should i use and where should i put my guestbook?
  13. S

Any suggestions with my site?

thx :) funny lol
  14. S

The Best Free Host Ever

there ftp isn't working:confused:
  15. S

AIM or MSN??

msn faster,stable and cool.... if u do sign up plz tell me ur address
Back