• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SoulReaper

1. S

Free Service that Nobody Can touch

10 MB bandwidth ! :confused2
  2. S

I want to leave valcatohosting, and want comments for the following services provider

I have an account at both valcatohosting as well as enhancedhost. I would strongly recommened you to go with enhancedhost. Their service is just great and the response time is outstanding. I have had no problems with them so far. As far is valcatohosting is concerened... eh eh :rolleyes:
  3. S

Looking for host for small blog community.

Check out yupapa's special hosting offer. Looks great to me :fork:
  4. S

Please review my site.

I am currently working on the background ... a greyscale butterfly watermark :) ... will take some time to complete as i am not good with graphics ..
  5. S

Please review my site.

BTW, it's not a portal script ;)
  6. S

Please review my site.

Okie, i will try that out ...
  7. S

Need reviews...thanks

That is a free template. You can find it if you search through google.com Name : bluemoon Author : Nocturno and ..::DeadSide::.. Taken from that template :rolleyes:
  8. S

Please review my site.

Hi Please review this new layout that i am working on http://cool.project007.com Your comments/suggestions/opinions are gladly welcome :) If possible, please take a snapshot of the front page and email it to me along with the resolution/monitor size/browser that you are using. my...
  9. S

www.verohost.com & www.enhancedhost.com

Comments/suggestions needed from exisiting customers ... A few questions to the respective owner's of verohost.com & enhancedhost.com. 1) Is it possible to pay quaterly ? 2) Are there any limits to the mysql database size ? 3) How many customers and servers do u have ? 4) Which bandwidth...
  10. S

Is valcato.net closed?

Seems like the Duet server is also down :rolleyes:
  11. S

Is valcato.net closed?

@kitson Trio server is down. For more info check out the valcatosupport forums. www.valcatosupport.com @Jan www.grinster.net is on the Solo server.
  12. S

Need a good stable host

Host needed Requirements : 100 MB space 5 GB+ Bandwidth FTP, mySQL ( 5+ ), PHP, Mail and all other goodies At least 95% uptime <-- IMP Control Panel ( cPanel preferably ) - Should be able to pay half yearly. - Host should have support forums. - Host should have been in business for...
  13. S

Please review my personal site

URL : Click here Comments/suggestions are gladly welcome. PS : Don't bother clicking on any of the links. None works :)
  14. S

want a free host,no ads,FTP,fast

PM me and i might be able to host you on my account. BTW how much bandwidth do u need ?
  15. S

need a host

Contact me ( by PM) and I might be able to host you.
Back