• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sparkypsyco

1. S

Need realiable VPS host supporting various locations.

The title states the main features I'm after here. What I'm hoping to do is start with a primary server that is slightly above the basic features and then expand to include several other server from various other locations, throughout the US, UK, and EU, for a cheap monthly or yearly price...
  2. S

Selling IPB License

I posted the invoices in my original post (the second screenshot). IP Community Suite Renewal is $25 IP Downloads Renewal is $49.99
  3. S

Selling IPB License

This is still available, dropped to $50. I'd like to get rid of it so I don't have to think about it anymore.
  4. S

Selling IPB License

I've decided to list this at a starting price of $75. Please PM me with any offers.
  5. S

Selling IPB License

I wasn't even expecting $100 because it's about to expire, but it's still cheaper to renew an expired license than to buy a new one. I'm just looking for offers, so whatever you're willing to pay for it (within reason). I just have it, don't want it, and thought I could get rid of it and get...
  6. S

[USA+France] XVPS - Core i7 VPS from $6.50/mo | 99.99% Uptime | 1Gbps | Free trial!

Your site keeps returning timeout errors for me.
  7. S

quality affordable uk vps servers

You only get an additional 24MB of RAM from the Professional to Advanced plans? Or is the Advanced supposed to say 2048MB RAM? The site looks pretty incomplete. How long have you been around?
  8. S

● FileLAN Full VPS/VDS ▪ Linux ▪ Windows 2003 Server ▪ Starting @ $5.99/mo! ●

- Will do you do a server transfer from another VPS for new customers? - Do you offer any discounted SSL certificate services? P.S. *balloons* After only 5 long years I finally reached 100 posts! I be so lame!
  9. S

Selling IPB License

It's just been sitting there for a couple months now and I've decided I'm not going to be using it in the future because I simply prefer to build things on my own. It also has IP.Downloads and IP.Content on it, they all expire around October 9th, but when I logged in it said Downloads and the...
  10. S

Looking for some specific things.

I'm really just looking to see what hosts are out there with the features I need. Space and bandwidth are not really an issue with me. I don't upload huge images and videos with my website and I don't plan on allowing my users to do it either. All the files for the pages I've built so far only...
  11. S

Hmm, I guess I could have been more specific with that. A few hosts I've run across limit the number of emails a specific email address on the system can send per day, like noreply@domain.com could only send 500 emails per day, while noreply2@domain.com could also send 500 emails per day. I...
  12. S

Additional features are just things I'm thinking about and would pay extra for, but am not for sure going to get (would be nice if the host had them though). All of my domains point to ns1.mydomain.com and n2.mydomain.com so I need to make sure that I can simply change the IP addresses in my...
  13. S

Admin Lounge - Up to 1GB HD, 7GB BW, and Resellers - New Automated System

Package 1: This is our smallest package. It's for sites just getting started. Most sites probably won't need more than this in all honesty. What you'll get: 250 mb of space, 1gb of bandwidth, 10 of each feature (Databases, FTP Accounts, email accounts, ect.) Requirements: Signup - 5 posts...
  14. S

Admin Lounge - Up to 1GB space, 7GB bandwidth, and Resellers Available!

Plan One: 250 mb of space, 1gb of bandwidth, 10 of each feature (Databases, FTP Accounts, email accounts, ect.) 5 AP Plan Two: 500 mb of space, 3gb of bandwidth, 25 of each feature (Databases, FTP Accounts, email accounts, ect.) 10 AP Plan Three: 750 mb of space, 5gb of bandwidth, 40...
  15. S

Highlight Host - NEW with DirectAdmin and Reseller 250MB+ Space, 1GB+ Bandwidth

NetSage asked me to post an advertisement here. :) Highlight Host Hosting Plans: Features: NetSage is the main admin, along with killswitch, so if you have any questions, please direct them towards NetSage in your posts as he will be the one responding to them here.
Back