• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Spockykirky

1. S

Who likes PI?

Who likes pi? 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445820974944... or E?
  2. S

Yahoo.com vs Google.com

Google is by far better. On my older computer, which is as slow as a rock, yahoo started to download things which messes it up to the point that whenever it is started, it opens a search page, throught yahoo, searching for internet explorer. It is not the homepage, but they downloaded...
  3. S

high bandwith, big files

Anybody have an idea?
  4. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

This is very long
  5. S

Is thefreeserver.com down?

works now, only a few minutes later.......
  6. S

Is thefreeserver.com down?

It dosen't work for me at all
  7. S

MY cool forums/website

404 not found
  8. S

WIN!! Free WHM Reseller Account

i wish to obtain what you have offered
  9. S

New Kids on the block

I agree with all of you. Definatly not a place to go.
  10. S

star treking

I like it, but "ENGAGE" dosen't work. But you are not the only trekkie on this forum :-)
  11. S

high bandwith, big files

I've signed up for that, now what do i do? There is a forum, but i am compleatly lost in what to do next
  12. S

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

how often will you draw, if more than once?
  13. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

This makes no sense, it is almost amusing........... remember, i said almost
  14. S

high bandwith, big files

I got the uni.cc acount working, but i can't get the interplanet account working. it says to click the link below, yet there is no link to click
  15. S

high bandwith, big files

That would work, but i have not managed to scavange enough money for a domain. ive been living off of sub domains.
Back