• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sriworld

1. S

Free email service

any users yet........ ?????
  2. S

Webspace for Astrology and Sciences Website

No , no, i have checked them, I am getting the validation mail for the forums, and the forum topic reply notices are coming, but still now Iam unable to login to the cpanel as per the details provided at the time of instant activiation.......
  3. S

No, Iam not behind proxy, your website must be down / unavailable at that moment, anyway Iam able to get it now, but when I have registered in the forums, still now I didnt get any Validation email........ I checked both my inbox, bulk etc. but it is not there,...... My username is...
  4. S

This is a real great offer....... Thanks.... :) but, There is some problem, your site is giving 404 .......:confused4
  5. S

Dear tikitak, I have first registered at your website, and the forum said it is going to send me validation mail but didnt......... I have clicked 4 times send revalidation mail but in vain. I have totally booked again with another user name but still the same problem, the validation mail...
  6. S

Thank you very much for your offers, can you please clarify some of my doubts, please.... ? When we say " 5 parked domains " and " 10 Add-on Domains " what does it mean ? I have two TLD names, can I point them to the same webspace ? and both will have different content all...
  7. S

Hello all, This is Sri, from India and we are coming up with a wonderful website dealing with Astrology and Astronomy and the Scientific links between Traditional Astrology and Current sciences. We have already booked TLD names for that and we want someone to please sponsor some good...
  8. S

script like megaupload or rapid share

Wonderful, Iam trying this script........ thanks very much,..........:cool2:
  9. S

Some Space req. for my business TLD

Dear all, I require not too much bandwidth, actually i cant calculate how much bandwidth i may require. Let me put it in this way, We may have about 10 to 50 visitors at the max per day. And our product catalogue contains of about 100 pages at the max. Any visitor will come to the...
  10. S

Some Space req. for my business TLD

Hello all, We are from the South part of India and run a business in the local market. We want to have a website which will be designed by my own people. we have a TLD a .com which we want to use for this purpose. The most conserning thing is that how long you can provide, because...
  11. S

200/1000Mb Cpanel, PHP, Mysql +everything else + win FREE DOMAIN

Can we host any kind of websites ? education, business, marketing, it related, phylosophy related , astrology related etc ?? Or are we restricted to educational websites only ? Please reply. Also do enter me into the Draw....... Thanks. SriWorld :-)
  12. S

Any Free Email Hosting Service?

but actually it means for the space too , right? I can have an email software, but actually we need more and more space as users start signing up. But if we go for other email hosting providers, we can get the space for free !
  13. S

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Hostgool is rocking ! All the process in just minutes ! Especially their responce team is very good ! My site is up in no time ! Thanks hostgool.
  14. S

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Comon Salaam, none of the 2 you said are free ! The Hosting is free ! Got it ? :) Enjoy!
  15. S

Any Free Email Hosting Service?

Hello everyone, can anyone please let me know whether if there are any free email hosting services available like the www.bigmailbox.com ??? I have a TLD domain name, I want to gave away free emails to my visitors. Please let me know if there are any free email hosting providers for my...
Back