• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by stevven

1. S

[US/SG] Hostinglah - Very Affordable Shared (5GB $7.8/yr) & Reseller Hosting (10GB $2/mth)

Hostinglah provides easy, affordable and friendly Singapore Web Hosting plans suitable for any casual or professional users. WHY CHOOSE US? - Registered Company in Singapore (REG: 53313434W) - Affordable, Personal and Friendly - We have been providing our services since 2012 - We can help you...
  2. S

Once again Zpanel hosting 1GB,PHP4,MySQL - Instant Activation

sorry for the inconvenience. someone has made multiple accounts of the same username which disrupt the ftp service. back to normal.
  3. S

how come i have new sign ups then?
  4. S

just want to let you know that this applies for normal plan only not zpanel hosting.
  5. S

Zpanel Hosting Yet another new service from Ver2! Every account comes with a Zpanel control panel. To test Zpanel, go to HERE and log in with Username and Password : demo Note : Service still in testing mode. Features 1 GB Diskspace Un-metered Bandwidth NO-ADS 24/7/365 FREE...
  6. S

NEW~ Ver2 Zpanel Hosting - 1GB Space

yes any language is accepted for zpanel accounts
  7. S

No hosting companies even (paid ones) will allow you to put illegal MP3s except for some exceptions. When i say illegal it means MP3s you rip from CDs.
  8. S

Yet another new service from Ver2! Every account comes with a Zpanel control panel. Features 1 GB Diskspace Un-metered Bandwidth NO-ADS 24/7/365 FREE Support Zpanel access! Zantastico Can be used as File storage! http://ver2.ath.cx/YOU 5 MySQL DB FTP Access Web-based...
  9. S

Ver2.biz - 250 MB, 10 GB Bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, No Ads, 100% Free!

codeX : Your mistake is you didn't put the language.
  10. S

codeX : It means you did not fulfil the requirements for the hosting. Either you did not give a detailed description or you did not write language. As written, Detailed description about your website: Please be as detailed as possible and include language (English/Indonesian). & Note...
  11. S

hi, please re-sign up. i didnt get any sign-up application from you (STEFBOY). tell me your email and i will take note of it.
  12. S

pradana : sure.. u can email me abt this.
  13. S

hi atmo, yes we can host domains. just send an email to me and i will tell you what to do.
  14. S

its one time fee. and if you dont upgrade you dont need any points. upgrade only if you need cpanel.
Back