• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by strawberry

1. S

FREE Web Hosting - 1GB Space 20GB BW - Unlimited Features

MonkeyPie Free Hosting:1GB-10GB Space & 10-100GB Bandwidth - cPanel Here is a information about a hosting which I have been usuing for more than 6 months. I will suggest to use Chrome or Firefox to browser this website, becasue of much faster. :cow2: Beginner Plan 1000 MB Disk Space 10...
  2. S

I am NEW - Need Help ...

You can just upload the files yourself. Installing it via cPanel is usually old/previous versions, although you can update it through wordpress later. :sheep:
  3. S

Best Free Ecommerce Shopping Cart

I like OScommerce. It's old and famous. You can consider thsese below. They are all free. Magento vs OScommerce vs Zen Cart vs Comentum eCommerce :wink2:
  4. S

What is free blog hosting .???

You can find the comparisons on google. Blogger, WordPress, Posterous, Tumblr, Weebly, TypePad are all good. :wave:
  5. S

best free service (s) to host and sell my products?

I think the best way is to build a wordpress(blog) and you can pick up a good Gallery theme. If you'd like to sell your photos, you can install a sale add-on for wordpress. Wordpress is good for you, becasue you can write some summaries of your works or your events. And it's also good for...
  6. S

FBulletin (a free Facebook forum application)

Is that an app for facebook? Does anyone know how to esaily build a own page on my facebook and I can switch it to my main page when people visit my facebook. Thank you :classic2:
  7. S

Best Free Forum Software

krama feente I heard PHPBB will have a big change at 4.0 version. I hope it's true and come in soon. PHPBB till uses very old technique and always has a problem with robots spam. SMF, MYBB, PHPBB are all great free licence forum software. :P
  8. S

Google Plus invite :D

What is Google+ ? I guess it will become free to everyone as Gmail did. :angel:
  9. S

PHPBB Forums

Yeah, PHPBB is not good. If your just need a small community, it's enough. If you looking for a free forum software, maybe you can also try MyBB and SMF :idea:
  10. S

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

Gmail is much better Hotmail sucks Hotmail blocked my mailbox becasue someone tried to logged-in my account many times. I need to provide some personal information to active it again. It's not mu fault, why I need to provide private information. :confused4
Back