• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Su2000

1. S

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Okay, I'm a little puzzled, but all I have to do is to fill the form with the required details in the form and select premium, right?
  2. S

Help beta test our service...

Is it just me, or is the zPanel reinstalled again, with no forum?
  3. S

M.I Offering Free Resellers!

The hosting is very good, but everyone's account there (including mine) was shot due to a unusual problem (before the reseller offer). Thus, we have reseller, so it's going to be a little more than the last time. Good job, M.I.
  4. S

000Domains Alternatives?

But the thing is, I don't have a bank nor a Paypal account, yet. I'm just trying to find registrars that have money orders other than 000domains, because 000's transfer service is temporairily out.
  5. S

000Domains Alternatives?

Well, it is almost time for me to renew my account (under a month), but though I have no credit card, I can't renew from DomainSite, so that means I have to transfer or leave it to rot. I tried to see for transfer on 000Domains, but bad luck came to me, saying that they won't accept transfers...
  6. S

Anyone use Domainsite??

Somehow, I got the DNS tools, and been asking for help on registering nameservers months ago at DomainSite. They told me to do this and this, but it doesn't work. Tried to register the NS, but it failed. Since I'm back to free hosting, I see no use.
  7. S

AGX.Host is back

AGX Host is back, and new customers can join. Because of a conflict with our former host (now dead), AGX moved to another host, also getting reseller space. All you have to do is do ten posts at the forums, and make a request at either AGX.Network (hosting anime or game-related sites or The Zone...
  8. S

Bad news from Dot.tk

There's even more bad news if you got the freedomain.tk plan. Also, Don't think .TK is needed anymore >.>
  9. S

Problems with FTP

Well, it started happening two weeks ago when my site (again down at the moment) came back up. I was going to put in IPB 1.3.1, but then I noticed something. When using CuteFTP Pro 6, some files cut off part of the space, meaning i can't use the installer properly. (sm_installer.php from...
  10. S

i will register 10 info domains for hosting package ;)

Uh, domainsite ended theirs last week, am I right? Look at the free .info domain names thread at the domain names forum.
  11. S

Need a reseller

Well, it looks like I was caught into the quantity zone instead of quality. Well, the guy gave me free month for reseller as the server crashed and bought a new one after 3 weeks, but I'm not letting people sign up for hosting as I might leave. I'm looking at gazzin.com, but I'm not sure. Who...
  12. S

About some templates that I don't get

Well, as there are some people hosted by me, they have templates with the "Lorem Ipsum" text. I'm not sure about this, but are some, most or all of the templates with "Lorem Ipsum" illegal like it's a paid one but got off from somewhere for free?
  13. S

Up to 100 mb space, 5gb bandwidth, MySQL/PHP, etc.

All applications are checked and reviewed. So if no one had a chance to signup, the AGX Host form is back. But make sure to follow these rules: 1. No hate sites, Warez, pr0n, or any illegal activity. 2. No software that can cause copyright infringement. 3. No Spamming, otherwise, you are...
  14. S

What do you know about Illusionfxnet?

Though my app was rejected (My own stupidity as I was wanting hosting I messed up on description, and this is before they got back hosting), it says no anime sites in the TOS, so doomed. Then as they now come back, no anime sites rule is gone. They are fast and reliable, though those who gave...
Back