• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by t3chb0y

1. T

Survey for Psychology Class.

Apparently my friend has some school assignment from psychology class that involves asking people to take a survey and I would like to ask for some help. Below Age 25 : Age 25 or over : Hopefully this doesn't violate any rule or anything (otherwise..mods...feel free to remove)...
  2. T

TBCwh.co.cc New 1GB Space/10GB Bandwidth Hosting..NO ADS/POSTING

http://tbcwh.co.cc Domain of Site: (Your domain , freeDNS/.co.cc domain/subdomain or yourname.tbcwh.co.cc subdomain) Description of Site: Desired FTP Password (please use a different password from any other account you use on the web) : MySQL Database (1 allocated) : yes or no All...
  3. T

Free 500MB/5GB Web Hosting by tbcwh.co.cc

http://tbcwh.co.cc Domain of Site: (Your domain , freeDNS/.co.cc domain/subdomain or yourname.tbcwh.co.cc subdomain) Description of Site: Desired FTP Password (please use a different password from any other account you use on the web) : MySQL Database (1 allocated) : yes or no All...
  4. T

Free Hosting by tbcwh.co.cc 500MB/5GB More on Request

Domain of Site: (Your domain , freeDNS/.co.cc domain/subdomain or yourname.tbcwh.co.cc subdomain) Description of Site: Desired FTP Password (please use a different password from any other account you use on the web) : MySQL Database (1 allocated) : yes or no All accounts come with PHP 4.4.8...
  5. T

Free Hosting for NonProfit/Community Outreach Sites.

http://nonprofit.tbc-global.biz.tm Default Package : 250MB with 5GB Monthly Bandwidth PHP 5 , mySQL , CGI, Perl and more Cpanel and Fantastico included.. More space/bandwidth available via request.
  6. T

Play2Host/Post2Host TBC Global Web Hosting

TBC Global will be starting an unique and new initiative among the free hosting the community. Concept : Play2Host Each week...there will be a specific game chosen as the game of the week. Whoever gets the highest score at the end of the week for that specific game in the arcade gets 1 month...
  7. T

TBC Global Web Hosting Grand Opening!

TBC Global is welcome to announce our new hosting plans. Trial Plan: 250MB Space 2.5 GB Bandwidth -5 Posts per Month Basic Plan: 500MB Space 5GB Bandwidth -15 Posts required with 5 posts per month Intermediate Plan: -1.5GB Space -15GB Bandwidth -50 Posts required with 15 posts...
  8. T

As Low As $1 Dollar - LXS Hosting

In an attempt to fundraise for a school linux club ,I am selling off some of my extra server resources. 95% of the proceeds will be given to Temple City High School’s Linux Society. Here’s the hosting plans. Baby-Tux Plan: ————————- 200MB of Web Space 10GB of bandwidth $0.99 a month + $.15...
  9. T

need hosting

website is in my sig.... I just need a more reliable host... I could put an ad in the forum..
  10. T

need hosting

Due to some unreliability of my current host..I'm gonna need a new host... I don't have time for posting as I'm occupied with my AP class... 100MB+ webspace 10GB+ bandwidth At least 5 mySQL databases At least 3 addon/parked domains each At least 20 subdomains Cpanel preferred...
  11. T

64bit or dual core?

and also with the exception of the Intel Core Duos...they don't have EMT64
  12. T

Selling 250GB internal hard drive ..(auction)

my dad's account is a seller's account... it's on a reserve price...first , I thought I would just bid and see what was the user's max bid but apparently..I bid a dollar over the amount... I used a program called Paragon Disk Wiper Pro to low level it to DoD standards
  13. T

Selling 250GB internal hard drive ..(auction)

I'm selling an internal hard drive @ ebay ... It's 250GB (internal) and it's a Maxtor Diamondmax 10 using IDE ATA133.
  14. T

raydi is down again :( now i don't want raydi

I get the feeling that you're putting nulled scripts on your webspace
Back