• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by theapostle

1. T

Hosting Request

What kind of site are you doing?
  2. T

I need hosting with cpanel 11

Are you willing to put ads on your site, or forum posting?
  3. T

Free Hosting needed~

Are you willing to post2host?
  4. T

Cpanel Hosting URGENT!

If the site gets that poplar - you might want to consider paid hosting and lower your request to something like 5-10 gig BW for free hosting.
  5. T

Fansite Hosting

Are you willing to post2host?
  6. T

Looking for fast free hosting 50mb Webspace | 7+ gb bandwidth

You need to create a free account on upload.com - that will propagate to all the CNET sites such as download.com, etc
  7. T

Free reseller hosting

Have you checked http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32 ? Plenty of free "ad free" hosts willing to give you want you want and need.
  8. T

Looking for fast free hosting 50mb Webspace | 7+ gb bandwidth

I also have a software site, and to offset the balance of bandwidth, I uploaded my software to Download.com, as well as many other software download sites, and people download it from their servers, as well as mine. Download.com provided me with a button people can click and download...
  9. T

Proxy Host, can host ads of your site!

There are many hosts (paid) which usually give first month free - and some even give a domain name... costs range from 2.99/m and up...
  10. T

Need a free hosting minimum 150 mb space and 12 GB BW with cpanel and no ads or post

If you site is getting popular, you might consider getting paid hosting ranging from 2.99/m to 4.95/m and upgrade with it as your site becomes more and more popular. Good day... Good luck!
  11. T

File Host 20 MB file size

Have you checked the advertising forum - I recently saw many advertising.
  12. T

Proxy server webhosting

Hi Decker, To you that interpretation may be there from gleaning the meanings of my words - to others it may not. Either way, it is a petty issue to be discussing and I am done discussing it. Good Day... Good luck!
  13. T

Proxy server webhosting

It wasn't my intention to imply, or mislead, people who have trouble comprehending sentences into thinking that he, or anyone else on this forum, is a client of mine - since it's was readily apparent to people reading the thread that I did no advertising, and simply asked the poster questions...
  14. T

why does all the big hosting from 5GB to 30GB have LayeredPanel

That is because they are encouraged to oversell...
Back