• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by theguy

1. T

help finish this script

it's asp
  2. T

help finish this script

i keep getting an error when i try to excute thi script <% Option Explicit Dim stu_id stu_id=request.form("student_id") Dim oConn, sConnString,sql Set oConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") sConnString = "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" &...
  3. T

need help in writing a script to search students grades

i have an access database which has one table called marks and the table contains 5 fields ID : auto number stu_id: number course_number: number course_title: text grades: number now i want the student to enter his student id number and be able to see his grades for all courses taken...
  4. T

Site impressions: 100,535

total number of impressions is not important! what matters most to networks is the quality of your site we have accepted sites with as low as 15,000 impresions a month and turned down sites with 20 million impressions a month
  5. T

name.com

are they reliable? anyone is using them?
  6. T

.htcacess only works to password protect directory

yes it's installed at least that's what my hosting company told me how do you check if it's installed?
  7. T

this forum is not what it used to be. are u guys losing your visitors
  8. T

i'm having problems with .htaccess and when i use it to protect directory it works but when i use it for others things like with mode rewrite i get 403 error. forbidden page. i'm trying to install an amazon aws using mode rewrite and when i upload .htaccess i get 403 error. here is the...
  9. T

i got access database and i need an ASP script to search it

you are right, it's originally an an excell sheet is it possible to write a script that search excell on the net if so how can you give me an example?
  10. T

i got access database and i need an ASP script to search it

hi, i got an access database like this: F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 2050610 English 100480 3 pass Math1 73 111100 3 pass Arts1 64 221700 3 pass Music1 66 330102 3 pass English1 76 F1-F5 colmns 1-5 then you have student ID under F1 and his major under F3 and on line3 you got course# ...
  11. T

for how long a domain can be put on hold?

i want to register a domain that been on hold since april 20. for how long usually a domain can be placed on hold? originally it's been on registred by network solution
  12. T

how to restore windows98

to change directory in Dos you use cd command >> is this cammand correct, i'm trying to change to D drive cd d:\
  13. T

how to restore windows98

no the system does not boot. windows setup files are found in drive D how can i create a bootdisk?
  14. T

how to restore windows98

how to make a bootdisk?
  15. T

how to restore windows98

how to switch to dos? when i press on F8 it askes me for startup disk . i only have windows 98 on drive D. could someone please explain step by step how to restore it. thanks
Back