• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by timmymobile

1. T

i feel used and abused..can i have a flash button please?...

I know that you people might be sick of this spamming but here it goes it says it all in the title :P . Please could you gfx masters create flash buttons using www.timmymobile.com/X_reactorbutton.jpg for my site? Be creative :-) Much thanks goes out to anyone who does not to mention the...
  2. T

is this a good pay....

:-) i hope that it gets big soon then....cheers
  3. T

is this a good pay....

hmm interesting its 7 cents CPM. I thought it was low...sponsor? Its claxon.com. Any better sponsors that pay by paypal and accept...'growing' sites? pirate2.
  4. T

is this a good pay....

0.007 per ad view, I dont know if this is good or bad so please tell me....
  5. T

Where do you start?

hmm how about me? how about mine...sites in my sig,its relativly new and its been up for about a month and has got 2K hits on it (1963) been looking for ads and keep getting :shame: from advertising companies after i try to submit my site for ads, is there a start off ad company or something...
  6. T

Free Hosting - DNS/DOMAIN/FTP/PHP/MYSQL/SSI/POP3/HTACCESS

Ive sent you an email Ive sent you an email, i have hosting but Im paying through the teeth and it has no ftp :( I hope you pick me :cool2:
  7. T

How to get hits?

www.freewebs.com although because its newbie template friendly it limits the abilitys, however its a good start. I built my first site version of there, if you want to look at it its www.timmymobile.com/home1.htm . Although it was a good start I grew tired of it and made another one from code.
  8. T

How to get hits?

But where? Yes but where?
  9. T

Ad revenue to your Paypal account?

In the same position Yep ive been looking into paypal ads but to no avail and im... :rolleyes2 over 18... I understood what you were saying mate, dont worry. In the same position as you.
  10. T

Anyone want to be an affiliate?

ild love to mate :) Sure I'ld love to be an affiliate. Like comics kinda and my site needs something extra at the min. I will PM the details to you. TimmyEdit: Ive had a look at your site and although its.....empty kinda Im still willing to support it :-) ,my site is in the design stage...
Back