• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tom Junker

Wear it quickly and never regret it.

Do you have the ability Then why did you beg me to keep your secret An Feng laughed sarcastically Let's wait and see if you have the ability! Zhong Wei turned and left Whew The wind flashed behind him Zhong Wei was knocked to the ground holding the grass on the ground his mouth was bloody-no I forgot he is no match for Anfeng now and should not confront him head-on The next second Anfeng came up pulled up his collar and smiled coldly "Ning who lent you the courage!"! Ah Is it Mu Wuhao You got another big Legs !” Zhong Wei pulled it apart "Get out!" An Feng rode on him and said "I heard that he still lives in your place Does he make you happy" Ha ha you forget me so soon forget the eldest brother The more Zhong Wei earned the less strength he had He was very angry "An Feng get out of here!" Bang- An Feng Apparel suddenly fell down Zhong Wei was stupefied thinking that he had a sudden magic skill and only then did he see that the man who had fallen from heaven was Mu Wuhao Mu Wuhao wearing white gauze on his head was very embarrassed and brave He clenched his fists and said "An Feng!"! Are you shameless! I tell you if you dare to touch him again I won't stand on ceremony! An Feng jumped up and said angrily "Who do you think you are"! Give me a try! "" Mu Wuhao leaned close to his ear "Don't forget 280000!" An Feng's face changed "What did you say" Mu Wuhao chuckled "Do you want me to go on"! If you want to keep a secret get out of here right now! Just when Zhong Wei thought he was going to fight An Feng said with a white face "I walk more than you eat salt Don't pretend to be a ghost for me!"! I tell you today for the sake of my eldest brother I don't want to make things bigger you all wait for me! Putting down the cruel words Anfeng strode away You're gone Mu Wuhao pinched his handle "Brother Wei are you all right" Mu Wuhao smiled brightly and reached out to pull up Zhong Wei …… Not bad It's not much better At this moment the younger brother is following a voice to look for to come over "An Feng elder brother how to go ah who are you" "My name is Mu Wuhao" Looking at Mu Wuhao and his younger brother quickly become one Zhong Wei is also helpless this guy is afraid not to be a social butterfly with anyone can chat-obviously in the book Laowu is occasionally come out to play a soy sauce to make up a PLAY ah the play is far less than other people At the time of farewell Zhong Wei told his younger brother to be on guard against Anfeng who was not a good man The younger brother nodded doubtfully Mu Wuhao waved goodbye to his younger brother Finally there were only two people left He smiled "Brother Wei this place is really beautiful Look at these fireflies" Looking down the hill at night the green fireflies are like floating and sinking in the sea clearly disappearing little by little with a tiny sense of vastness Zhong Wei has been on guard against him However China Factory Mu Wuhao just concentrated on enjoying the fireflies with a contented smile on his face Zhong Wei asked Mu Wuhao what he had caught Anfeng Mu Wuhao said cunningly to keep it secret Generally speaking Mu Wuhao is not annoying except for the racing car he is usually very polite Seem to know Zhong Wei to be on guard against him usually speak at a distance without any behavior of crossing the thunder And this guy is very sociable and in less than two days he has become one with his neighbors Zhong Wei pondered the matter of 280000 yuan Although the voice was light he heard it 280000 As far as the number is concerned this 280000 is definitely not the number of Anfeng's corruption He is far more greedy than this What is it Did Zhong Wei read the original book Neither did he read it in the investigation of the private detective At breakfast that day Zhong Wei asked Mu Wuhao who was putting jam on the bread "What is 280000" Mu Wuhao raised his eyebrows and said "I'll tell you if you kiss me!" Zhong Wei stared at him "" "Ha I'm kidding don't be angry brother Wei" Ah Mu Wuhao pressed his left cheek dumbfounded incredulous that his face had been kissed just now and looked at Zhong Wei in a daze Zhong Wei sat up straight and said "Go ahead!" In fact his hands and feet were already crisp and he could not explain what had just happened as if his mind had moved and he had kissed him Mu Wuhao bit his lip and said quickly "He cheated a woman who was many years older than him before He cheated 280000 yuan which was his first pot of gold" ” "That's it" "The woman went on to have a very difficult life She had a child that we all knew" "Who" "Unless you kiss me again!" Nice try! Zhong Wei himself followed this clue to check but did not find anything wrong Anfeng's past was normal Textiles & Leather Products he had been in love several times and had broken up several times but he did not have a girlfriend who was many years older than him Mu Wuhao is not deceiving himself Zhong Wei is very suspicious One day Mu Wuhao asked "Brother Wei when will you send perfume to Xuan San I'll make an appointment for you" "Today then" Zhong Wei noticed that Mu Wuhao's appointment was in a show He couldn't help being alert He wouldn't forget that in the original book a beast came to a show PLAY Don't ask how the security guards of the show would allow this to happen Xiao Huang's book has no logic In this show Xuan San is the chief designer The light and shadow of neon clothes are extremely gorgeous Only said that after the show Zhong Wei sent a perfume gift Xuan San sprayed it in the air smelled the fragrant mist and suddenly surprised What a special taste like the forest in summer "The charm of summer" In the freshness of perfume there is a trace of unfathomable sweetness like an angel whispering in the ear It is very suitable for Xuan San's somewhat evil and delicate character I'm surprised you know so much about my preferences Xuan San winked and flew Let's go to dinner! Mu Wuhao forcibly intervened Leaving the show Zhong Wei also relaxed Mu Wuhao made a reservation for the restaurant which is on the top floor of the skyscraper next door Xuan San looked at the top floor and frowned "I don't like tall buildings" "Why" "My mom almost threw me off a building one year" 。 trade-global.com
Birthday
Nov 1, 1989 (Age: 34)
Back