• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by trapprs

1. T

Free Paranormal Webhosting - 1 account only!

is it paranormal when my server costs $250 a month? and all proceeds go to my paranormal group?
  2. T

HostMyFile.org - Hosting your files over the net!

you could also put a members only area that would allow people to upload larger files (which they have to pay or donate a certain amount for)
  3. T

Is there really a secret thread?

not a secret for me anymore! (i found it while hunting in the jungle) **goes crazy**
  4. T

Is yahoo directory worth $299/year?

i would agree with Darko, i tend to use google for 98% or more of my searches, and almost everyone i know uses it.... better off listing with google... u could even do adwords or something related to the searches to appear on the right side of searches :)
  5. T

Highly skilled clan, needing sponser

what's the point in playing a game all day when you could be learning.
  6. T

Need a Windows VPS....

Looking for a windows VPS with at least the following: Guarenteed 256 ram burstable to 1 gig 3 ip addresses Plesk control panel (at least 30 domain, prefer unlimited) Custom Nameservers (set up for me) 24/7 Server Monitoring (not managed, just make sure it is up) Prefer an AMD processor (64 bit...
  7. T

control panels

it is now VERY EASY to install VHCS on Ubunutu Server... they have a script and everything, it also looks VERY PROFESSIONAL... in fact my paranormal group will be starting a webhost for paranormal groups very soon
Back