• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trommler

Looking at the steaming coffee, Ye Ziteng took a breath, warm feeling but with bitter heart, just like now she to Han Chao, although he gave himself the missing warmth, but can not fill her bitter heart. "Let's get married," Ye Ziteng said softly. Han Chao's eyes have been watching her reaction, even in the coffee entrance, she inadvertently a frown, he can see clearly. Are you sure? Her words let Han Chao's heart settle down, but he did not feel happy. Ye Ziteng nodded heavily, "and I think the sooner the better.". Her words betrayed all her worries, and Han Chao understood that her promise was still to escape, even more deeply. After thinking for a while, Han Chao decided that even in order to bear her escape, he was willing to accept, after all, his love is real, I believe that one day, her love will cater to themselves, not to mention Kejie, his life can not lack them. Ok,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, I will announce our marriage tomorrow, and we will get married at the end of this month. "Han Chao's quick decision surprised Ye Ziteng, but she knew that nothing this man wanted to do was impossible.". When the coffee in front of her became cold, Han Chao also got up and left her home. After closing the door, Ye Ziteng leaned against the door and slipped feebly. She knew that after tomorrow, Tong Tianwei would know that she was going to get married, and he and she eventually drew a full stop. Han Chao drove the car, recalling Ye Ziteng's expression and what he had said. He knew that there were many things he didn't know in her heart,Agate Stone Price, but she was willing to give him her happiness, and he would not let her down. Stivin, tomorrow will announce to the public that Miss LaRai and I will get married at the end of the month. "Han Chao called the manager of the Publicity Department.". Tong Tianwei hardly slept that night. He recalled the sweetness with her these days, guessed the coercive conditions that Han Chao would give Zi Teng, and even imagined that one day, the two of them would take Kejie back to Hong Kong. Only he knew the happiness and worries in the middle, but he didn't expect that when he saw the sunshine of the city again, the woman would no longer belong to him. Han Chao drove early to pick up Kejie and Ye Ziteng. He had a happy smile on his face. Ye Ziteng knew that her promise had given him such happiness. He had given them too much in the past few years, and today he finally had no burden in front of him! 169 Marriage News (2) After seeing off Kejie, Han Chao drove Ye Ziteng to Cook Company. The staff of the company all smiled and congratulated them. Ye Ziteng was not used to the sudden change, and she always felt that there was something more in the eyes of everyone, and it seemed that this kind of thing should not belong to her. After Ye Ziteng walked into the office, Han Chao also followed in, "The marriage news has been announced to the public, and now you have no room to go back on your words."! There was a firmness in his half-joking words. Ye Zi Teng looked up at him. "Have you been worried that I will go back on my word?"? Han Chao hesitated for a moment and then replied, White Marble Mosaic ,Marble Projects, "Yes, even now I'm not at ease." "No," she said, shaking her head with a smile, but her eyes just caught sight of the angry and haggard man outside the door, and the smile on her lips froze at that moment. Feeling her strange, Han Chao turned his head and saw him, "I didn't expect you to be so early."? Tong Tianwei looked at some look proud Han Chao and did not answer, at the moment his heart just want to make sure she is not still love themselves? All he wants is this, no matter whose bride she will be, as long as she loves herself, he will do anything to take her away. Over Han Chao, Tong Tianwei came directly to Ye Ziteng, "I love you, I want you to go with me," he took her hand with some overbearing. When Ye Ziteng decided to marry Han Chao last night, she thought about such a scene, but when she just saw the sadness in his eyes, her heart was still very painful, but now there is no room for turning around, she pushed his hand away with some determination. "You go, I will not go with you," her voice was deliberately cold. Tong Tianwei walked to her words, looked back at Han Chao, who was looking at them, and held Ye Ziteng's shoulders again. "Is he embarrassing you, or is there any other condition?" Tong Tianwei asked his own question, because he really couldn't believe that the woman who was full of love for him would marry another man. When Han Chao and Ye Ziteng heard this sentence, they were confused for a moment, but after a moment, they quickly understood what he meant. You don't talk nonsense, I am willing to marry him. "Ye Ziteng knew that her words would hurt the man in front of her, but she could only give him this sentence.". Tong Tianwei shook his head, "I don't believe that the person you love is me, how can you marry a man you don't love?"? His words full of confidence and doubt let Ye Ziteng see his conceit again, this man is always self-righteous, although his words are right, but in front of Han Chao, his words are stabbing another man, and although there is no love for that man, but over the past few years, he has been his own relatives, can not give up and hurt. Ye Ziteng sneered, "Don't think that all the women in the world live for you. Han Chao gave me the warmth and love you didn't give me. After so many things, you can still think that I love you. That only shows that you are too conceited.". Her words let Tong Tianwei's heart at this moment have a kind of fragmented pain, but he still does not believe that this is her heart. He gently lifted her face with his hand and let her eyes look at him. "If you could look me in the eye and say that you love him, I would." "Letting go," Tong Tianwei said it was very difficult to let go, because he was afraid that she would really say what she did not want to hear. Looking at his eyes again,white marble mosaic, Ye Ziteng felt guilty. When she wanted to escape and looked elsewhere, she pinched her chin and Tong Tianwei's hand with a little force, which even made her feel some pain. She knew that she would have to face it after all. She boldly looked into his eyes and gently said something that broke Tong Tianwei's heart. forustone.com
Birthday
Nov 1, 1989 (Age: 34)
Back