• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tsfp

1. T

Need Hosting for Non-Profit Organization

I have chosen Crissic Solutions as my new hosting provider. Thank you for all of the wonderful (and gracious) offers!
  2. T

I can only do Mail-in Payment... I do not have a PayPal account.
  3. T

Thank You! I will purchase in a couple of days!
  4. T

Hostquack: For some reason, I'm not able to access your website. Nor do I have access to PM. Do you have an AIM account or something where we can set this up?
  5. T

New here

Hello. I'm Paul and I am a High School Senior living in the Metro Detroit, MI area. I'm the webmaster of a non-profit group called "The Society for Peace". I enjoy collecting baseball memorabilia, designing websites, and playing my brand new PS3. I was previously the owner of...
  6. T

If I were to purchase this package, is it easily upgradeable once I reach the alloted space?
  7. T

Thanks for all the offers. I am reviewing them and will let you all know in a couple of days. The thing is, I don't have a credit card nor do I have a paypal account (under 18). Because of this, would any of you be willing to support a cash transaction, where I mail you the amount for like...
  8. T

Hello There! My name is Paul, and I am the webmaster for a non-profit organization called "The Society for Peace". Our website, located at http://www.thesocietyforpeace.org, is currently looking for a new webhost. We are currently hosted on a free host, but they do not fit our needs...
Back