• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by turtle

1. T

How to install PHP and mySQL for offline use?

Found it! For those of you who might want to know, I've found a way in doing so. You just need to download two programmes which are both available in download.com You need, as Woofcat mentioned previously, PHPTriad which automatically installs the Apache server, PHP and mySQL. You don't even...
  2. T

How reliable is mydomain.com?

Just wondering whether you can tell me how reliable mydomain.com's service is like? Is the site down often? I've registered for mydomain.com and ns are all in the database and even the pointing IP is up. How come it's still not redirecting my page? My URL is: http://turtlepet.com/...
  3. T

Thanks for that. So I DO have to setup a server by the looks of it... ;)
  4. T

Thanks. But where can I download that from? And does that mean I don't need PHP or mySQL binary files anymore?
  5. T

I've downloaded both the binary distribution of PHP and the mySQL. The problem is I don't know how I can actually make my browsers to recognise PHP script. I'm using Win98. Do I have to set up a server in order to make it work? I tried to find the answer to my question but couldn't. But I'll...
  6. T

Need help regarding domain hosting!!

Thanks... You did clear the mist a little bit... So when can you actually utilise services like centralinfo.net?
  7. T

Yeah... It's registrarsasia.com... Know anything about it? I was able enter DNS entries of centralinfo.net now, but I'm still not sure whether they host the site or not... Where should I direct the Points to IP to??
  8. T

Hi! I know nothing about domain registration and bla bla bla... But I was trying things out. I just registred a domain name using my Beenz. I thought I'll use centralinfo.net as my domain host. And I went to "Manage Domain" and deleted the name servers! Now I don't know what to do... Is...
Back