• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TVN_BAZZA

1. T

unreal-2004

Hey all, Want to get as much feedback on this site as possible :) http://unreal-2004.net all comments wellcome Cheers, Bazza
  2. T

Gamerz-World

the proper url is http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/gamerzworldinc/index.php :)
  3. T

Gamerz-World

yeah i nuke suxz but wudda been too much work to create a normal site for this, and i am planning on creating my own theme, but ive never skinned nuke before so its gunna tek some time
  4. T

Gamerz-World

Hey all, I have finally opened my new site gamerz-world and wondered if you would check it out, its only a php-nuke site and im still working on it (and still learning how to make my own themes) but its a huge project and need to get the word around ;) The url is www.gamerz--world.tk , feel...
  5. T

any one know of a.....

good php script to start a league with?! i've tried a load i found on hotscripts.com but there only for single players to sign up :| i need one where clans(teams) can sign up :) if ya know any, let me know :) Cheers, Bazza
  6. T

Any free gamer servers? That actually host game servers...

bah -- if i ping over 60 i class it as a high ping tho' :confused2 i think thats one thing thats got every one confused here.... is what is classed as an acceptable ping ;) Bazza
  7. T

well m8 -- if you can configure low end conections to preform like that i take my hat of to you :biggrin2: (well cap neway :P ) and if 20 players can all be on a T1 server at once then....... well i dunno what to say cuz its quite unbeleivable really :cool: Bazza
  8. T

true it is pointless..... but the fact is that game servers cant be run on adsl to the maximum of other players internet capabilites, you see, sure adsl will work 'good' with 4 players but a rented server will work 'even better' with 12 players in than adsl does with 4 adsl can support 1v1's...
  9. T

ok what you all have to remember is its not just the speed of connection but how the game itself is also heavily involved on a powerfull game say UT for instance you would never get servers running of 128k or isdn or adsl, im on 128k and if my connection could handle it then i would have my own...
  10. T

something reliable

hi, im looking for a free web host to host what will be a VERY active community forum, i need something with around 20-25mb and say atleast 2 to 5GB b/w but most of all it needs to be VERY reliable nothing like lycos where its down alot or slow, needs to be fast and reliable, oh and needs FTP...
  11. T

Re: Aah... errrrrr........ on ADSL you could host 1v1 games a the most T1 gets laggy after 4 people join, incase you never noticed or never botherd looking gaming servers run on super fast connections if you really want a game serveer your never going to get one for free and your NEVER going...
  12. T

i need suggestions

hehe :) thxz all, ill try to work on all your suggestions ;) as for the game itself -- well theres rumors that its been delayed untill the 25th october :( -- but there's no official release date yet :confused2 anywayz, thxz all :) Bazza
  13. T

What Features Should I Provide?

yeah if u not gunna offering mysql is there much point in offering php really?!
  14. T

which host is best ?

well as there my sponser and seem VERY reliable i would have to say http://www.phantasyworkshosting.com all there packages come with some wicked features too ;) Bazza
Back