• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by uk_jsm

1. U

Free Hostzio.com Cpanel Reseller Account

If you can host my Copyright owned mp3s ??? Hi Torrent Well, if you can host my Copyright owned mp3s that i am promoting on my allready html coded and ready to go web-site, then I think I can supply linkbacks, bannerbacks, and maybe some others, all exclusively of-course... (ps I own the...
  2. U

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Still Goin Strong ... ulmb have got my vote! Well all I am getting used to the free web space thing, and while browsing for a new space for my main site, came across this column... Just a quick word of support to this supplier as they have been hosting my Wav-Central sister...
  3. U

NO ADS! FREE WHM Reseller & 1GB Space/20GB BW Fast & Reliable cPanel Hosting!!!

just a comment of support Now when i did my homework a while back while trying to settle into a free host, Zoomcities came up again and again and again. When you read the posts on the Forum you soon get the impression that Zoomcities has a little more time invested into its customers...
  4. U

My-archive.org - Free File Hosting!

excellent presentation I really do like the url name and the simple clear presentation here... Now if it were to support a membership based system along with url pages to membership folders as at www.filevip.com of who i am a loving user now, i might just use you guys as a backup filehost...
  5. U

2GB w/ 50 GB BW, PHP, CPanel, No Ads

Hi amz Struggling to get all blocks lifted, and will take some time... please email asap me so we can continue signup process using your methods. thnx
  6. U

Is 500Mb 5Gig ftp Cpanel for 90x30 link backs reasonable?

Yep! my homes with the Toad, but thnx all !!! Big thnx to all the public and private posts, but im gonna park myself up on a lilly for a while. My homes with the toad!
  7. U

Is 500Mb 5Gig ftp Cpanel for 90x30 link backs reasonable?

Used to be with three-point-o, (excellent service) but they kinda pulled the plug and parked me after two months! So here goes... Im after min 300Mb, probably 5Gig to start, ftp and Cpanel, re-directs, etc. (no posting) Not for re-seller. 1 ftp only... I currently have the html-only...
  8. U

2GB w/ 50 GB BW, PHP, CPanel, No Ads

Your IP address is on a DNS-based Blackhole List. Hi Cybertoad Just to let you know i tried applying for an account, but was told that im on the above list. Anyway, as i have just composed a free hosting request, i am about to post that up tonight. If you still think...
  9. U

1: Host my Songs .. & .. 2: A Business Proposal

Fair point Shack Yep, totally agree shack, and apologies for not presenting my case properly... 1: the www.smstudios.net site which promotes my personal copyright audio, would be safe under UK, USA, and Europe laws, so any hoster in these countries would do. So far i think i got this 1...
  10. U

1: Host my Songs .. & .. 2: A Business Proposal

1: Hosting my Demo mp3 Songs .. & .. 2: And a very decent Business Proposal Please treat both the following proposals seperately, and reply to them as seperate issues... 1. my www.smstudios.net site As a ten 10year+ standing semi pro musician, i have always had great pleasure in...
  11. U

Thanx Guys ...

Well, as i am totally skint at the moment, and recently cancelled my Claranet 100Mb space, I decided to see what was out there on the worldwideweb... Only to discover this excellent forum, along with some excellent free little hosts to help me get my web-site back on its feet again. Hopefully...
Back