• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by vcfcd

1. V

Banner Please?

Anime picture, what kind?
  2. V

Need free website designer

I can if you want me to!
  3. V

I am interested in creating web sites for free

I've send you an email
  4. V

No problem, send me an email to homersimpson@ultrafull.com and tell me what options you want to have in the menu...
  5. V

Hi, I will create any web site for free, with CMS and design, because then I will improve. You'll just have to tell me what the site is going to be about and what you want (colors, menu, etc.). I do ASP and PHP. I haven't got a portfolio yet, but you can take a look at these three web...
  6. V

plz upload files into my site

Sorry, nothing!
  7. V

Soccer Online

OK, that's also the same screen as mine! A question, is it easy enough for IE users that visit my site to know where they have to click? I mean in mozilla or firefox the texts are underlined, but then in IE you only note the link when you roll over with the mouse.
  8. V

Soccer Online

Yes I know it happens because of the minimizing of the image quality, but I don't hope that it's so notable that the users think that it's bad... No the forum it's NavBoard, which is written only in PHP. It's now working totally fine for me! And a problem! Why is the function <style>...
  9. V

Soccer Online's (Got a football or soccer site? Look Here!)

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look at it, but until now I think it's cool at the alternate address socceronline.t35.com because it's quite short and so people will record it in their minds. I mean that socceronline.hostingzero.com will not be so original and clear, if you understand what I'm...
  10. V

Soccer Online

Thanks for the answers, I really apreciate it! I've showed the web to all my friends and they haven't got any problems with the case that the server seems to be slowly. Weird! But maybe I could take some pixels out of it and then it will go faster?
  11. V

Ok, then go out and say it to T35.com, I really don't care. Until now every web site on the network is in English, so are there any problems? It looks like that you've got some shit to let out... Is it illegal to announciate such things or what? I can be that you don't like my idea, but then...
  12. V

Soccer Online

Hi What do you think about the design at this web site? I've tried to do my best... is it friendly for users that visit my homepage? http://socceronline.t35.com /
  13. V

UNLIMITED SPACE - TRAFIC & PHP: SoccerOnline (Got a soccer site? Look Here!) Hi, If you're interested in what we in Europe call football and in America they call it soccer, you can have your site hosted right here http://socceronline.t35.com It's totally free and the mission is to...
  14. V

Forum based on PHP NO MySql

Hi there Anobody knows a good forum written in PHP and doesnt use Mysql? I have a host that only offers PHP and no Mysql so I would like to here from you. Thanks
  15. V

How to host a web on own pc?

Hi there... Does anybody know how to host a website on a home pc? I have seen those web sites http://64.565.452.... are they hosted on the users own PC. If I want to host a website on my own computer what shall I do?
Back