• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by vietpages

1. V

It's Real!!!

it is not finish! please finsih your website then ask me again! ----- Original Message ----- From: P Cheek To: admin@vietpages.biz Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 9:32 PM Subject: Domain Please My name: Paul My Email: (*&(*&)(*)( MSN/Yahoo/AOL ID: &^*&^(* I've finish designing my...
  2. V

It's Real!!!

www.cools60.net is working now! do you have a name server? here is ur ad code! <script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "*******************"; google_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = "468x60_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"...
  3. V

It's Real!!!

it's very new! you need to develop your website. complete your design first! ----- Original Message ----- From: "PR" <&^@#$@#$> To: "Admin" <admin@vietpages.biz> Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:04 PM Subject: Re: Free domain hello. Why have you not responded to my domain request...
  4. V

It's Real!!!

your website is not even finish designing and your forum is too new! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Helde" <^*&^*(Ssd> To: <admin@vietpages.biz> Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:29 PM Hello! First, let me introduce myself. My name is Mike a.k.a Cowman570 from...
  5. V

It's Real!!!

you must finish designing your website first! ----- Original Message ----- From: Shaun Bennett To: admin@vietpages.biz Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 12:00 PM Hi, i was told about a free domain and i would like you to get me one bennett.net and Linked to Bennett.gwgaming.net...
  6. V

It's Real!!!

www.gszone.net | www.accessvision.net <-- anyone interested?! Special domains you will only need to put 4 google text link!
  7. V

It's Real!!!

accepted! what's the domain that you want?! and what's the best way for me to contact you?! ----- Original Message ----- From: Bonnie Hance To: admin@vietpages.biz Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:09 PM Subject: free domain Hi, I own the site http://fruitydazzle.pixelbee.net I'm...
  8. V

It's Real!!!

1. Bellow is a kind of email that I recieved! Any of these kind of emails will be forever ignored and will not be allow to ask for any services from www.vietpages.biz in the future. 2. I have about 200 emails daily so Please be patient! 3. If you are going to send me an email please...
  9. V

It's Real!!!

www.vietpages.biz/domains.php
  10. V

Urgent Domain Needed

Sorry your website is not qualified!
  11. V

It's Real!!!

I REPEAT: provide me your current url!!!!
  12. V

Urgent Domain Needed

please provide your current URL
  13. V

Get a Free domain

I've sent you the code twice through email, and i've just sent you another through PM in this forum!
  14. V

What to use besides adsense and clicksor?

very good resource. Thank you! can you give more links?!
  15. V

Decent Web hosting

good host!
Back