• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by viperxx

1. V

lunarpages dedicated servers?

anyone tried their dedicated servers? cant seem to find any recent reviews
  2. V

Need Vbulletin Template

i need a web designer who is familiar with Vbulletin im going to need a simple and clean yet attractive gaming template im looking for someone friendly and nice with an creative mind and is a gamer him/herself Talk to me on msn about the price (around $50-$300) MSN: xviper69x [at] gmail.com
  3. V

Hide parts of an IP

thanks! going to check it out now
  4. V

ItsOver!

www.itsover.info my friend and I got bored, so we made something
  5. V

Hide parts of an IP

my website currently display comments made from guests and have their username as their IP using <?php echo $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; ?> this shows their complete IP, how do i make it so it shows something like 71.XX.XXX.432 thank you
  6. V

Everlasing - A Maple Story Guild

http://everlasting.coopgamers.org
  7. V

Is cybertoad having downtime now ?

yea their hosting is getting worst by the minute (im starting to hate it) might have to find a new host or go paid
  8. V

www.shintasoft.com Your Windows On The Internet ^_^

the is unique but im not a big fan of it so 5/10 Shintasoft, (after reading all the posts) i think your hoping too much great things with that web design
  9. V

Which is the best place to register a .com domain ? Price is not an issue !

hostway.com professional and reliable
  10. V

BEst free hosting company

im currently with cybertoad.net and i must say they are awesome :-) they helped me with problems and took action as soon as they could im happy with them
  11. V

Need reliable host (will place ads)

i tried x10hosting.com (too much downtime), reyreythemonkey.com (way too slow), cybertoad.net (does not allow punbb to be hosted) i need at least 100mb space and 2gb bandwidth with php/mysql/ftp im willing to place ads, popups, and/or textlinks in return
  12. V

Your first ever website ? ? ?

http://www.geocities.com/aznx_sc/ (can't believe it is still up) back then i thought iframes was the only way to layouts, boy was i wrong:cry2: haha a starcraft clan website! so much great memories =)
  13. V

1GB Space 10GB Bandwidth No Posts No Ads

i would like hosting current website: http://www.everlasting.co.nr
  14. V

Good free Forum Software?

punbb for the win :) small, simple, and easy to customize but if i had to pick between the two, i would choose SMF 1.1 RC3
  15. V

Once again looking for a reliable hosting company

i need hosting as soon as possible! x10hosting.com is getting on my nerves (constant ups and downs! pirate2 )
Back