• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by vixka

1. V

Omg so much free space and bandwidth!!!

Tikolah is best strong hosting forum I know. :) Clayton does anything to keep it alive. Congratulation!
  2. V

Need offshore Reseller/master reseller

Contact me to more information. Got for you a reseller with these detail. Choice of Germany of Netherland.
  3. V

Request Hosting/VPS in Asia Pacific Area

I can offer you a taiwan hosting. 2$ monthly with this request, can free upgrade to 10Gb Bandwidth. Contact me to got more information. Demo: http://server3.uphost.info (Ping can be high, but I sure your click isn't delay as US hosting)
  4. V

NOWFREEHOSTING.COM - FREE HOSTING 1000MB Disk Space, 50GB BW, MySQL & INSTANT SETUP!

What is minumum to pay out? I don't see anything like that at your page.
  5. V

Looking for Russian Shared Hosting!

I'm fine. Found and bough a nice shared hosting from SkypeHost. Advanced thanks for all and sorry about any mistake by me later time. JJW already contact and we can begin again. :)
  6. V

UpHost || First Month 5Gb Webspace Cpanel only 0.5$

We 're ready with a new hosting company. This is a first time we launch paid hosting (so long time we 're working well on free hosting). Special Hosting Package 5Gb webspace 50Gb bandwidth Unlimited other features No limited domains Cpanel x3 RVSkin Normal: 2$/mo. Only April 2011...
  7. V

I said: Yes, I did. This is because I don't have much time to design. And now I said: Yes, I'm sorry. @JJW: contact me again and free to you a nice design from me (author). Don't request anything. Just because it 's my mistake. But please back to my request. I'm looking for an offshore shared...
  8. V

This is because I don't have time to design, not because I'm not designer. Sorry for this conversion. I really don't want to do it. To all: I'm looking for a server which locate exactly at Russia. I'll pay, not free.
  9. V

I have some clients from Russia and Ukraine. Because that, I'm looking for a small shared hosting: 1-2Gb webspace 10Gb bandwidth <10 MySQL Database <5 addon, parked domain Cpanel x3 Please describe your hosting plans and price. Pay yearly via paypal.
  10. V

Need a space for high school website

Author 's thread was happy with my hosting. Done.
  11. V

Free webhost for wordpress

Try with 1$ unlimited hosting plan from Hostable.com. They offer free hosting for 3 years with only 1$ paypal/visa verify. Catch it as you can.
  12. V

Free Webhost - simple request

Register here and send me at admin[at]vixka.net your email. I'll downgrade to free package as you request. http://manage.coupleservers.com/cart.php
  13. V

Free cPanel Hosting - NO ADS/POSTS - Limited Accounts - APPLY NOW!

Nice information. It must be so fast to catch :D
  14. V

Need a space for high school website

Hello, I'm from Vixka Studio (vixka.net). We don't launch offical website, but our reseller meet your request. We can offer: 500Mb webspace, 10Gb++ bandwidth, 20 other features, Cpanel x3 and PHP mail already enabled. Please register by this link (Business Hosting Plan 1) and PM at this...
  15. V

Review my support site!

I want to start a hosting company, but it seems must begin from some SPECIAL. And I build a support gate. It looks so cool (I think that). It contains some useful articles, request forms and links to my billing system. So simple, right? But our clients really like that, every tickets via this...
Back