• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by WarMachine

1. W

Nominate your favorite Host.

If you have used that host as a customer, for 12 months or more (as the original post says), then it's okay.
  2. W

stormhosts

The owner (Matthew) posts regularly at WHT. Based upon this, some people seem to be pretty satisfied with them.
  3. W

Need low cost India based host.

heh. I know. :) [ I've seen him on wbb boards, and SitePoint ] I'm curious, looking at the present state of most Indian webhosting companies. The only reason I could think of, was, to get quick support (that was the reason given to me by a friend, who bought webspace from net4domains a couple...
  4. W

For IRC channel operators

My recommendation: Set the channel +m, and let a bot /notice the other user about channel rules (briefly). If the user stays in channel for 30 seconds without changing nick, the bot should +v the user (given the hostmask isn't in the list of users to remain devoiced). I've seen this...
  5. W

Nice to hear that. :) http://www.flashwebhost.com/clients.php shows some personal websites too. btw, may I ask .. what's the motivation behind insisting on an Indian hosting provider, even if they use a datacenter in US? :)
  6. W

Nominate your favorite Host.

ByzHosting ValuableHost -- good for personal websites. They have occasional hiccups in the past though (which you may find about easily, since a couple of their customers cried out loud at WHT,etc.)
  7. W

Need a dependable host that won't disappear. Byzhosting? Others?

As far as uptime and support goes, I would strongly recommend Byzhosting to you. I have been a customer for more than 1.5 years now, and recently bought another hosting account with them. I haven't had many occasions to mail them regarding support, but they have been quick to respond whenever...
  8. W

You should check out www.net4domains.com 's hosting packages. They are quite popular for domain registration in India; and have had hosting packages for a long time. I've seen a couple of sites hosted by them, but can't comment on the uptime. They did have a couple of 'student' packages...
  9. W

Recommend a basic ASP host on Win2k

Seeking recommendations from existing users of ASP hosting/Win2k for basic plan hosting (small site; speed important; 1 GB transfer/month; 50 MB space; MS-SQL database; yearly/quarterly payments preferred) Thanks.
  10. W

ASP.NET hosting required?

Thanks for the link, HTMLGuru. Will keep them in the list.
  11. W

ASP.NET hosting required?

Shared hosting, SQL Server databases, cheap prices. Any recommended hosts? Thanks.
  12. W

Cyberwings Cheapest Host

The waiting period experienced recently was most probably due to their big sale (50% off on everything), during which they recieved 2000+ orders. :)
  13. W

Nirmani Hosting

Nirmani have recieved good reviews from members in the past. They have been good specially on the support side.
  14. W

USD 23-35 Yearly?

For that price, I can suggest 2: www.byzhosting.com www.valuablehost.com Both have been good, with good support. :)
  15. W

CiberWings discontinues his sales?

Don't worry. As soon as they start accepting orders again..... :) Their prices are STILL very cheap.
Back