• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by webgirly

1. W

15 Free Hosting Accounts

One of the 15? Hi, I just saw the offer. Have no problem displaying the button. Always planned to give props to my hosting company(ies) on my websites, anyway, LOL. The best way to contact me is by email: fulagirl@yahoo.com. Gosh, I hope I'm one of the 15!
  2. W

Myacen raised prices!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the changes, and the new docs.
  3. W

Myacen raised prices!

I have read the forums. I'm there a lot. However, there IS a lot there, so I probably just missed the notice that all new documentation is coming. Can I get the benefit of the doubt here? :p :biggrin2: When do you plan on having the docs out? You don't have to answer that here, but I'd...
  4. W

Myacen raised prices!

I am hosted by Myacen, too, and I am having trouble also. I went to WhoIs and did a search on the URL and found out that Myacen is registered to Robert. I also had been noticing that every email I sent to Myacen was answered by Robert. I've sent many emails to Sales and Support and they all were...
Back